+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lena and Kristy

These two might just be entertaining to watch. Their Bio's definetley did not make me think "Mormon" though ...
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    Striptease aerobics instructor? That may come in handy if they need to beg for money.
    Good point! They remind me of Kami and Karli, I can seem them arguing a lot!

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Anyone else getting a Heidi Strobel vibe from the first one?
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld
    These two might just be entertaining to watch. Their Bio's definetley did not make me think "Mormon" though ...
    You mean Mormons aren't usually striptease aerobic instructors?

Ok, I am happy to say I can root for the home town team. Pre show faves, here.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit
    Anyone else getting a Heidi Strobel vibe from the first one?
    Hopefully there won't be any tasks this time that expose them to chocolate cookies. Or peanut butter.

i love them!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by luis78
    i love them!
    How do you know?!? it is said a picture is worth a thousand words. How about watching 2 minutes of video before you decide if you do "love them" instead of basing it on a few pictures and a short bio. Basing pre race favorites on what their bios say is just not a good practice and it is a waste of bandwidth. What if they start off saying "I hate people who are named Luis"? You can say things that are relevant with the info you know like "they are cute" or "fighting sisters should add an element of excitement to the Race". On that same note, do you fall for people when you read their ads in the personals in the newspaper? Same logic.

Don't get me wrong - this is not a flame. Just a reminder of not to judge a book by it's cover.
    Last edited by rssrara; 11-02-2004 at 11:32 AM.

From the bio and the pre-show interview, I feel like this duo is shaping up to be this season's hypocrites. I hope not because I really want to like them. I hope they are edited fairly.

Kristy quote from her interview:
    "I hope to be an example and show the world that Mormons, Utahans and women can be interesting, exciting and capable of competing in high-stress situations while maintaining core values. "

Hmmm...this is coming from a single mom and a striptease aerobics instructor. Now, I have NOTHING agains either, one of my best friends is a single mom and I've known a few strippers who are extremely nice girls. I'm also not saying that they can't be spiritual people or have decent values, they can. But it just seems that they are trying to play both sides of the fence here.

I'm actually hoping for them to be fun like in a Julie-from-"Real World New Orleans" kind of way. I like that they want to play with integrity, I just don't want the Mormonism to be over-played in editing.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte
    I'm actually hoping for them to be fun like in a Julie-from-"Real World New Orleans" kind of way. I like that they want to play with integrity, I just don't want the Mormonism to be over-played in editing.

I'm really hoping that the title under their names does not read: "Mormon sisters/striptease dancers" but it probably will. :rolleyes Seems like they should have to put everyone's religious leanings under their names if they're going to do this. "Model/Lutheran" or "Dental Assitant/Pagan."
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs

I'm really hoping that the title under their names does not read: "Mormon sisters/striptease dancers" but it probably will. :rolleyes Seems like they should have to put everyone's religious leanings under their names if they're going to do this. "Model/Lutheran" or "Dental Assitant/Pagan."
    I wouldn't blame them for that, if it happens, since the producers decide what each teams label is going to be.

+ Reply to Thread