+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

FORT Fan
    i'm sad that they're not back for All Stars

As am I. I think the All Stars list as a whole is lacking, but I could have overlooked anything if Kris and Jon were there.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I was dissappointed that they didn't make it. Maybe when I go to Scottsdale in March I will ask them if I see them at Jon's club

Leo
    Premium Member
    What astounds me is that they weren't even asked. I'd understand it if they were asked and said no, but based on what you've said before jackie22 I don't think that was the case. What an unbelievable lapse on CBS's part.

I still hate that train.

I was hoping, like all the rest of you, that they would be picked. Maybe they would've gotten the prize this time. They deserved that prize.

But oh well, we'll all move on. It is just a show. But while this show is on, let's all root for Dustin and Kandice.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2206994;
    What astounds me is that they weren't even asked. I'd understand it if they were asked and said no, but based on what you've said before jackie22 I don't think that was the case. What an unbelievable lapse on CBS's part.
    That's weird. Kris and Jon are one of the most popular teams to ever play the Amazing Race. And they weren't picked?

CCL
    That's exactly my view as well. It's totally galling. And I know it is going to be at the back of my mind the entire time I watch AllStars.
    Jackie - if you see Jon in Scottsdale you should definitely ask for the scoop.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

i was just posting on what i heard.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2207134;
    That's exactly my view as well. It's totally galling. And I know it is going to be at the back of my mind the entire time I watch AllStars.
    Jackie - if you see Jon in Scottsdale you should definitely ask for the scoop.
    i will see what i can do. it wont be until march when i go to arizona

What the hell? How are Eric and Danielle, who were never even a team, asked to be on AS and not Kris & Jon? They're one of my favourite teams ever! And by the looks of the things they have a lot of fans.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread