+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

FORT Fogey
    That's right. After all, Chip & Kim won. Zach won TAR3. Fighting and arguing isn't the way to go about this, even if sometimes the ones who do the most of it finish in the top 3 but how much of the race will they look back on and remember enjoying? Not much. Going about the race like these 2 are is the way to go, they'll have their heads on straight and will enjoy themselves.

BTW, how much did Jon say? It seemed like whenever they were on the camera, it was Kris talking, which is why I feel a lot stronger about my like towards her than I do with Jon. I hope he starts talking more too.

Practically nothing, the only decent scene which i can remember him talking was when he was asking direction to the waterfall

we all know what's happened in the past .. the less face time you get in the beginning, the longer you stay in the race.
    I'm liking this team and I hope they stick around.

go Kris and Jon
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I really like this team. She is so bubbly and enjoys the whole experience so much, it is refreshing to watch them. I absolutely love their attitude! Go Kris and Jon. I hope these 2 win it all, followed closely by Lena/Kristy, Hayden/Aaron and Freedy/Kendra.

FORT Fogey
    They were very impressive. No matter what happened with bunching they were always getting to the lead and never got lost. Never had to ask for directions. Kris is really smart! Glad to know we got a CONFESSIONAL from them!! YAY! But can Jon please talk too? Is he the next Kim, who also hardly talked until like the last 3 episodes?

No arguing, no yelling! Always supportive. They're C&C minus the fighting and whining. What more could you ask for! I'm all about teams that RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE and these 2 excel at it! YAY!

Leo
    Premium Member

For a team that hasn't spent a lot of time together physically, they are getting along extremely well. If they keep it up, they could go very far.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I like this team too. They are currently my favs. They do seem to be a combination of Colin/Christie and Chip/Kim. They keep this up and the race is theirs.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I'm glad Kris was a Geography major
    2003-2008.

This team really hasn't done all that much to impress me or disgust me yet. They seem likeable enough.

Once again a lack of screen time for them, maybe they should consider arguing in order to appear more on the tv screen. But then again maybe not.

Really impressed with their performance today and i do hope they can keep it up for the rest of the race to the end.

+ Reply to Thread