+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I love Kris & Jon. Definitely the new JV & Jill

Now that Don & Mary Jean have been eliminated, Kris & Jon are my pick to win

GO KRIS & JON!

I hope the rebound from the small mistake they made last week taking the subway. Always use a cab in the city.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

For a moment, i still thought taking the subway was a good decision. Firstly it saves money, then it was also recommended by the locals, so surely it can't be that bad?
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Does this team ever argue, get stressed, annoyed, or even slightly frustrated?

They were giggling and laughing when their little car broke down. Imagine J&V in the same scenario, complete mental breakdown.

Gosh darnit, I love this team! They're the best.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I had to laugh at that whole situation. First Jon standing on the trunk, then that guy who yelled something out the window and Kris "I know what he said, and it wasn't good" (or something like that.) They seem a little more competitive to me. But I wish they'd quit scaring me by getting so far behind. At least I know there's some hours of operation that'll happen along the way to hopefully catch them up.

But I'd take John Vito and Jill over these two anyday. Those two seemed a little more edgier, Jill a little more daring. But there's still plenty of episodes to go, so maybe I'll start seeing that in them.
    Last edited by karalott; 12-22-2004 at 02:11 AM.

FORT Fan
    Could it be ever possible that this Jon have a huge breakdown like the other John?? I ain't thinking of that.

If CBS portrays Jon/Vic like Kris/Jon, I would be sosososo happy!!!

Why do I get the damned feeling they will end up 2nd like Colin/Chrisite and Frank/Margarita?!?! Just so annoying!!!

The part that made me laugh was Jon in the car using his foot to push it from the outside (kinda like a skateboard), that as just too hysterical.

I'm rooting for Jon and Kris along with Gus and Hera at this point. I just wish they would get more screen time.

FORT Fogey
    Me too! Ugh. Watching Jerk-a-thon is so sickening, I'm SO sick of watching the asshat. I want to watch people who make me laugh and smile! I totally love them, they're so cute and adorable.

I love these two. They are so refreshing to watch. Always smiling. He always reaches for her hand when they are walking. They are enjoying the race, each other and the countries they are visiting. I don't think for a second this is an act - I think these people are just super people and I pray they win. If jerk boy and his playmate wife win, I may throw up. Goooo Kris & Jon!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread