+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam and Rebecca

This thread slipped to page 2 - no love for Rebecca and her sidekick Hellboy, huh? I'm still on the fence about her, although her gas/diesel mixup gave me the best laugh of the night. Classic moment. I see it made Adam feel like the smarter one for a short time, obviously something that doesn't happen too often.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Don't like him at all. He's really crappy to her, although re. the diesel incident, I didn't blame him for being pissed. But he was really pissy with her the entire episode. By the end, I wasn't too high on her either though.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Don't like him at all. He's really crappy to her, although re. the diesel incident, I didn't blame him for being pissed. But he was really pissy with her the entire episode. By the end, I wasn't too high on her either though.
    She asked him first if it was diesel and he said no. She shold have seen the sticker, but she was told it was gas.

FORT Newbie
    R & A are not good for each other. He brings out the worst in her. He abuses her on the Amazing Race 6. She needs to rip the horns out of his head and stick then in his mouth. He is worse than Johnny, he is just not loud. Dump him Dump him Dump him

Mac Dog how would you know if Adam abuses Rebecca? All we've seen of them is a 2 hour premiere. ESP? Hair horns vs. blue neck fur? Wow, I call a draw.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I enjoy that Adam's voice doesn't match his look at all. He's like, rebel punk bad boy with a nasal lisp!

But I don't have anythign against this team. They treated each other much better than other TAR teams past and present this leg.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass
    They treated each other much better than other TAR teams past and present this leg.
    Are you kidding me? He was horrible to her throughout the episode. Only Jonathan was worse to his partner that Adam was, with Lori in third for verbal beratement.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I thought it was cute how he kept saying he loved his mom before doing that roadblock.

Last night's episod

This team cracks me up, especially when Rebecca called him a "drama king."
    Love them!
    texasgal26

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    It's very apparent to me that she knows how to keep him stringing along...the ole "break up" route. Then, she knows (per her own statements) he calms down and gets more sincere. From one extreme to the next.. blah!

Why in the hell did he want to wear those glasses (on the boat) anyway?! I bet she's SO happy they were left on the boat, cuz he thinks he's such a stud in'm.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread