+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam and Rebecca

FORT Fogey
    I don't like this team AT ALL

Adam: I am not the bravest person on the planet. I do not like heights, bugs, weird food, heat, extreme cold or anything else outside my routine.
    As long as every TAR challenge involves spinning, they've have a lock on the victory!

I don't like the looks of this guy, he gives me the creeps. I don't understand the antennae thingy on his head.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

WTH?? I think I will enjoy watching these two simply because they're probably going to get to the point where either one will pull out a giant weapon and attack the other. Jeez, what's in the man's hair??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I can see why they are exes. If my husband walked in the house with that particular do, I'd grab my scissors and snip those twirlie locks off. I'm all for an alternative look but that's just freaky. Imagine looking up after a kiss and seeing those two things hanging over your face.

I'm inclined to give Adam a break for the moment.

Looking at the photo, it appears that after hearing that he has no "feelings" the poor bozo misinterpreted and got hair implants just so he could grow the "feelers" he'd been accused of lacking.

The show hasn't even begun and I already have my favorite comic relief (ex) couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    The show hasn't even begun and I already have my favorite comic relief (ex) couple.
    Exactly what I'm thinking; I doubt they have any chance of lasting long at all, but I also hope I'm wrong because you can never have enough idiots to laugh at! And at least they are NOT models, so I hope they get to hang out at least a couple of weeks.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

My other early fav

So one does not travel hardly at all, the other does not like to fly? This should be a short lived but interesting experiment for them...
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

You guys are cracking me up. I would give my opinion, but I can't get past the horns.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    The way I feel about these two now is they'll be the team that I'm only rooting for if a) all of my favorites are gone, or b) they might beat a team I despise, either to the pit stop of the finish line. So they'll be the one I'm rooting for just because, but I'm not ready to call them pre-faves yet. They just seem a little out there to me.

So those are horns in his hair. I thought it was just some funky do. Oh, and thanks for defining spinning class, because I had no idea what that was. I'll at least give Adam credit for admitting to not being the bravest guy on the planet. To me, it seems like it would take a lot for a guy that looks like that to admit to being afraid.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-31-2004 at 02:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread