+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 minutes left and the tape ends! HELP!!

5 minutes left and the tape ends! HELP!!

My TAR5 buddy and I recorded the final episode to watch together because neither of us were able to watch it when it was aired. We get through the first hour and 55mins when Colin and Cristie are in the cab leaving the Stockyards when the tape ends. Has anyone recorded the show and would you be willing to send us a copy as it looks as though they are not going to re-air the show. We know who wins, but it just does not feels complete. PLEASE HELP!!!

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    Lol, I don't have the last 15 minutes because stupid idiot me used the SP setting instead of the EP. Luckily my efforts last school year into bringing in TAR fans worked and i have a few friends who taped it

Oh sandycheeks, you missed more than just 5 minutes if that's where it cut off.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie

My tape ran out too Please Help Me

Would someone be willing to send me a copy?

Leo
    Premium Member
    Alright, I'm going to give you the friendly warning before the mods close this down: Fort doesn't allow discussion of downloading. Take this to PMs, if you must.

Thanks, Leo. And to avoid any FURTHER banning for violation of our rules, that's a good thing to keep in mind. No discussion of downloading copyrighted broadcast media, in any form.

For anyone interested, the Early Show website has a nice chunk of footage from yesterday morning's show that actually shows C&K crossing the finish line, etc.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread