+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Preview: 09/21 **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelMom
    I can't get the video to play this week - what and where was Colins meltdown?
    I guess I should have said outburst, because that's all it really was. He just yelled 'my god' real loud, and by the looks of it it's on top of the snow hill that we saw B&N riding they're bikes on. Christie and him are walking up it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbroucks blog web page
    Finally, a black SUV with tinted windows pulled up, with two well dressed guys jumping out and barking orders. Three teams of two arrived in quick succession, with one member of each team working on a challenge under the watchful eye of locals with thousands of years experience at the task. Each team was followed by separate film crews, getting up close and personal to capture the struggle, then panning out to capture tethered horses that were no more than props, benches covered in sheets to keep the wilderness look, and across the river to where I was hidden away. And then it was over. It was getting dark and I couldn't see who was who as the six competitors and 30-odd crew seemed to be casually mingling.
    Key phrase is "in quick succession"....sounds like the teams are neck & neck. Can't wait for what's to be an incredibly exciting episode.

Heres the link if anyone is still interested: http://www.hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/000375.html (Warning: contains pictures of the final 3 teams.)
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Well, the title, You Have Just Made me a Millionaire, I wonder who could've said that.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Well, the title, You Have Just Made me a Millionaire, I wonder who could've said that.
    I can imagine Chip, Kim, Nicole, Karen, Colin, and Christie saying that. So basically, it can be any team.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

My first thought on the title quote was which racer would be so selfish to say that to Phil at the end, when in fact, they only became half-millionaires. Any of them could've in the heat of the moment. But, Mr Intense was my most likely candidate. Although, with Chip/Kim being married, the "made me" could easily be equivalent to "made us" -- not so much for the other teams.

Then, after all that thought, I figure it is actually going to just be a racer talking to a local somewhere, and in their thanking them for information, they will say the title. "How do you get to x?" . . . "You go here, then there." . . . "Thanks, you just made me a millionaire!". So, who would actually thank a local, and refer to the money? Colin is not big on thank yous as we've learned. I think either Mom, if they make it that far. Or Chip. Or, as we learned at the Zorbing, Christie wants the million, so she'd surely be thankful.
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

That was Nikki at the zorb, so maybe it's her that said it. I do think Mr. Intensity would say that tho, just sounds like a smart-ass cocky response to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnufTAR
    My first thought on the title quote was which racer would be so selfish to say that to Phil at the end, when in fact, they only became half-millionaires.
    And then something like half of that half million will be taken in taxes...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I guess I should have said outburst, because that's all it really was. He just yelled 'my god' real loud, and by the looks of it it's on top of the snow hill that we saw B&N riding they're bikes on. Christie and him are walking up it.
    I rewatched the previews but couldn't see the faces of those on the mountain clearly...however, the guy who said "oh my god" soudned very much like Chip rather than Colin...so if i am right, then Chip and Kim and Brandon and Nicole (yes!) are definitely in the final 3...as Canada is the second last stop rite? Can someone pls confirm whether if it was Colin who said "Oh my god" instead...if so, then they are in the final 3...and i won't be very happy abt that...

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    No, it was Colin shouting, not Chip. I'm a little annoyed that they let those two teams slip as obviously being in the final three (it's the whole four teams in the final episode thing).
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnufTAR
    My first thought on the title quote was which racer would be so selfish to say that to Phil at the end, when in fact, they only became half-millionaires. Any of them could've in the heat of the moment. But, Mr Intense was my most likely candidate. Although, with Chip/Kim being married, the "made me" could easily be equivalent to "made us" -- not so much for the other teams.
    I took the quote as being said to a local who gave a team information, or a team member telling a different team's member this, because they messed something up (in a challenge or something?). I highly doubt that these words will be spoken by the actual winner.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast