+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will there be a FF next week?

FORT Regular

Will there be a FF next week?

Does anyone know if there will be a FF in the next leg? Has there only been two in the race so far? I don't remember if it was stated at the start of the race how many FFs there would be.

There are only 2, and they have both already been available, so no.

FORT Regular
    Thanks John. I guess I missed that tid-bit of information.

FORT Newbie
    I highly doubt that since next week is the season finale, that they would ever make a fastfoward available so close to the end of racing

I am curious however at the possibility of any more yields

FORT Fan
    I'm curious as well. As there are only four teams, how will CBS organise the episodes?
    two pit stops? Eliminate a team in the first hour and leave a final 3 in the last hour?
    Is there any yield in the first hour?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tokimeki
    I'm curious as well. As there are only four teams, how will CBS organise the episodes?
    two pit stops? Eliminate a team in the first hour and leave a final 3 in the last hour?
    Is there any yield in the first hour?
    I was seriously thinking about the possibility of one of the teams being eliminated at the end of the first hour...because now that they've used all the NELs there could be a pit stop along the way

I remember from season 1 that the last pit stop wasnt really a pit stop (no one got eliminated) but the teams were required to stay in this tiny Alaskan cabin for 12 hours (kinda like a task)

It is kinda confusing because certain seasons of AR aired the season finale as a full two hours while most of them aired the last two hours on separate weeks. I like it much better when they air the last two epies together.

Leo
    Premium Member
    There will be another pit stop next week, that much is known. That leaves the traditional final three teams for the finale.

As for a Yield... I'd expect one in the first hour, but not the second.

I know there are only two Fast Forwards in the entire race. Did Phil mention how many Yields there are in the entire race?

FORT Regular
    Kim mentioned in the insider video that it was their last chance to use the yield so they had to use it. I don't how accurate that it cos there's so much spoilers floating around for the next episode.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pickzora
    I remember from season 1 that the last pit stop wasnt really a pit stop (no one got eliminated) but the teams were required to stay in this tiny Alaskan cabin for 12 hours (kinda like a task)
    That wasn't the pit stop, that was just a place to stay for the night to be ready to do the task the next morning. They got to a significantly larger "Musher's Lodge" (IIRC) later the next day for the pit stop.

+ Reply to Thread