+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide Gives Info on Teams for TAR6 **SPOILER**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

TV Guide Gives Info on Teams for TAR6 **SPOILER**

Okay, I really don't know if this thread needs a spoiler label because it's in TV Guide, but thought I'd be safe about it. And there's not much info, just describes a few of the new teams. There's models, a former Playmate, pro wrestlers, an ex CIA agent, and apparently a blue haired entrepreneur who's so conniving he's supposed to make Team Guido look like wusses. I had heard awhile back that there was a personal trainer for LA, although I don't know if that's true.

*thumps head against wall*

Why are there models every year? And Pro Wrestlers?!? Come on CBS, give the normal people a chance, instead of making famous' peoples resumes look better!

That blue haired guy--- he sounds.... quite interesting.

My mom's first thought when I told her this --- "Is he like Nakomis' long lost brother or something?" I just cracked up.
    ===
    And then at the supper table my dad asked - "Is The Amazing Race on tonight?" And I said yes. Now he doesn't even watch the show... And then he starts singing (to the tune of Amazing Grace) --- Amazing Race! You miss..... Charla and Mirna!

I live with a family of nutcases, you see. A family of Amazing Race loving nutcases. <--- I'm sorry. I go way off topic like that.
    Last edited by Super Goten; 09-14-2004 at 06:17 PM.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    What page of the TVGuide (which issue...the Sept 12-18 one?) is it on? I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    What page of the TVGuide (which issue...the Sept 12-18 one?) is it on? I can't seem to find it.
    It's for next week's, I believe. I found it in my friend's copy (I haven't gotten mine yet) so I'll ask her. I think it was under the fall preview or returning shows (whatever they call that section.)

Thanks for the information karalott - the teams sound really interesting.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    You want the exact page? Then that would be page 80.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

It doesn't really tell you that much though...

It still listed TAR6 as starting on Oct. 2....
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Did they have any pictures of the new contestants?

CCL
    [QUOTE=karalott]. I had heard awhile back that there was a personal trainer for LA. QUOTE]

This line made me picture one buff guy in front of the whole of Los Angeles going " Come on, LA, five more! " Ok, I am sad
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

[QUOTE=CCL]
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    . I had heard awhile back that there was a personal trainer for LA. QUOTE]

This line made me picture one buff guy in front of the whole of Los Angeles going " Come on, LA, five more! " Ok, I am sad
    Half way through college and apparently I still can't spell. What was weird is that my friend and I were talking about some of the combos we've never seen on this show before, and she brought up about having Playmates on here. I don't know who saw the show, but back in 2001, USA network ran Cannonball Run (it had Sue and Jeff from Survivor, and Kaya from Temptation Island) and one of the teams were these two former Playboy chicks. She remembered them, and thought it'd be funny if they showed up on this show.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-14-2004 at 09:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast