+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Possible Winner ** Spoiler **

I don't think they were, they would have come if they were invited...why would they miss such a good opportunity?? And yes, Mirna and Schmirna were invited, not because they're popular but because they created a ton of controversy and were funny to watch.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    They were also on Style network. Christie and Nicole were the only ones featured, they talked about they're gowns. Mirna was there, too.
    Actually, among the TAR ladies who attended the Emmys, only Christie Woods looks gorgeous! Geez, she looks like a moviestar! She looks so ravishing. I felt that with her looks, she could give any Hollywood actress a run for their money!

I wish CBS have some plans for her. She can be a tv actress.
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

FORT Newbie

**Spoiler**

Found a link about what will happen in the Final Episode. It includes eyewitness's photos and description of the last three teams. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen
    Actually, among the TAR ladies who attended the Emmys, only Christie Woods looks gorgeous! Geez, she looks like a moviestar! She looks so ravishing. I felt that with her looks, she could give any Hollywood actress a run for their money!

She was in a King Arthur TV series years ago. I wish someone would pick that and rerun it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen

I thought Mirna, Charla, and Christie looked the best. Christie did live in Los Angeles for awhile after she gave up her title in 1997, and has a few credits to her name. Not sure if she'll chose to pursue that again after the show or not.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    They were also on Style network. Christie and Nicole were the only ones featured, they talked about they're gowns. Mirna was there, too.
    So what designers were they wearing?

Actually, among the TAR ladies who attended the Emmys, only Christie Woods looks gorgeous!
    I'm sure they ALL looked great, in their own way! I missed it, does anyone have screenshots?

Oh and did TAR win last night?

And yes, Mirna and Schmirna were invited, not because they're popular but because they created a ton of controversy and were funny to watch.
    Ok, first of all, her name is CHARLA, so stop trying to act like Marshall and Lance! And actually, even if some people hate them, weren't they the most popular team? (And probably the main reason people tuned in to see TAR. CBS can thank the cousins for that!)
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    According to Watch with Kristin on E Online, Chip and Kim were the contestants chosen to represent The Amazing Race at the Emmy Awards.
    ( Sorry, I don't know how to post links but it is in the transcripts for this week's chat ) She seems to think this means they are the victors. I hope so!

Did AR win the emmy?

Yep Smitty, they sure did.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    It is very disturbing to read of allegations against Chip & Kim regarding cheating. While I think that it is better to use a tactic that helps you, rather than hinder someone else, the yield is an official part of the race. It is therefore erroneous to suggest that using it is cheating or bears any likeness as such. Furthermore, the other three teams conspired to yield Colin & Christie, Chip & Kim just happened to get there first.

In my personal opinion, Colin's behaviour warranted the setback. He does not deserve to win IMHO.

As far as representing TAR at the Emmy's, I don't think it means anything either way. One can speculate that it suggests that they won and that it suggests that they lost. I think they were randomly selected and it is independent of whether they won or not.
    Last edited by RubenIZMyne; 09-21-2004 at 06:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast