+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Possible Winner ** Spoiler **

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    It makes me think the opposite. The Emmy awards are this week right? That would make Chip and Kim the latest boots, and available to do interviews and such. So it makes me think that they are booted next.
    I am thinking the same. Especially because wasn't there some words/rumors going around before this weeks episode that a team uses the yield at some point and it will come back to haunt them. That would make me think that if Colin and Christie manage to pass Chip and Kim (very possible), Chip and Kim will be yielded for sure.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

the yield is not cheating, it's part of the game. Not fair, they cheated is complete and utter BS. Anyone but C&C please, even if Brandon is a girly man.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen
    :

Chip and Kim doesn't deserve to win TAR because using the Yield is like cheating! :phhht
    Oh please. They were all going to use the yield against C & C, Chip just got there first. I don't like the yield but it would have been stupid not to use it.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Oh please. They were all going to use the yield against C & C, Chip just got there first. I don't like the yield but it would have been stupid not to use it.
    I totally agree - the yield is not something I like - but it is definitely NOT cheating. I think if C&C were in the same position, they would use it too - After all, didn't Chrisitie tell the cab driver to go ahead and run over the pedestrians since they were slowing them down?

I hope the Fast Forward comes back - much better concept.

By the way - speaking of C&C - how funny was the "Plough" competition! I can't believe they couldn't figure out that one leads and one ploughs! I can't remember the last time I had a good old belly laugh at a TV show!

If using the Yield is like cheating, then they would not have it as a part of the GAME. Every team had the same opportunities to use it...Chip & Kim were the only smart ones to use it first.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by de-wonderful
    the yield is not cheating, it's part of the game. Not fair, they cheated is complete and utter BS. Anyone but C&C please, even if Brandon is a girly man.
    I have more respect for the yield now that it can come in handy (especially when a majority of the teams agree on the same team that should be yielded)

But I do think that they shouldve had four ffs at the most 2 is too little

Quote Originally Posted by Phia
    If using the Yield is like cheating, then they would not have it as a part of the GAME. Every team had the same opportunities to use it...Chip & Kim were the only smart ones to use it first.
    Agree. Not to mention that the Mom's and B&N would've used it had C&K not gotten there first.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I like the idea of the Yield. Colin and Christie were NOT that far behind and they had the benefit of watching the other teams compete. What slowed down COlin and Christie was Christie doing that annoying talking thing she does and Colin losing his cool at an intregal moment in the race. Cool under pressure is not something either of these two can put on a resume'.

I think Chip and Kim did the other teams a great favor by utilizing it.

Hug me!
    I love to see Colin and Christy to get yield again and again.. THEY DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Now that I've seen the Yield in action, I actually like it more than I thought I would. Of course, it was used on a team I hated, so had it been used on someone I liked, maybe I would have felt differently. Chip was just playing by the rules, it's not cheating, and all I can say is it's about time. If only someone had Yielded them awhile back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast