+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBS Schedules Season Finale

FORT Fan

CBS Schedules Season Finale

Since "Race" usually has 13 episodes a season (which most reality series, like "Survivor" and "Apprentice" do), and the 11th episode will air next Tuesday (9/14), CBS will air a two-hour season finale on 9/21.

Most likely this two-hour episode is actually episodes 12 and 13 combined into one extra long episode.

Here's CBS' lineup on September 21st:

8:00 Big Brother 5 (season finale)
    9:00 Amazing Race 5 (season finale; two hours)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I guess I know what I'm doing on September 21st.

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    I want to be at TARcon in Madison Square Garden (TARcon is a TAR finale party held by another board at the end of each season)...but it's is a school night and the party doesn't end until 1 AM, so I can't go

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    Yes! The 2 hour finale is back!!!

That sucks for you, Sonic. I would like to go to a TARcon! Stupid School....
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Heh, I'd love to go to that party. I don't have school, but I live 3,000 miles away and a trip to New York isn't in my budget soon.

Bring on the finale on T.V.!

-Dave_B
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

Heh. Yeah, even without school I'd have a long trip to go. (about 500 miles at least!) And I can't even drive yet. Oh well, I guess I'll just have the standard TAR party at our house.

Bring on the finale on T.V.!
    That's for sure. I can't wait!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Wait, why is TAR starting an hour earlier?? So it can finish at the same time it usually does??? :tantrum. I only get home at 10 :tantrum. Do you know if they'll replay it on a Saturday??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I am confused.. how come most seasons we have the occasional two hour episodes (really two episodes fused together) and this season that didn't happen at all?!?! how does it happen other seasons? or do they usually have more teams or something?
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    I am confused.. how come most seasons we have the occasional two hour episodes (really two episodes fused together) and this season that didn't happen at all?!?! how does it happen other seasons? or do they usually have more teams or something?
    This season there were 11 teams. Usually there have been 12 sets of teams. If I remember, there were no 2-hour episodes last summer either. The only time I remember there being 2-hour episodes was when "Race" aired during the regular season. This was likely done due to the need to have the seasons end at specific times, and since episodes may have been pre-empted at various times (for NCAA Basketball coverage, for example).

By the way, I am not aware of any plans CBS has to re-run the season finale on the following Saturday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast