+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TAR Prediction Game Week 11!!!

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    Moved up one spot.... urgh, I remember being in the top five...

First: Brandon and Nicole
    Eliminated: I'm giving the bowling moms the benefit of the doubt so I think its Chip and Kim

This time, the racers are in my country and I'm so thrilled about Episode 11. Here are my picks:

First - Colin & Christie :rolleyes

(I have a hunch they were able to catch a flight out of NZ ahead of the other teams and were able to connect to another flight to Manila right away because there are just a wide array of choices in HK any time of day)

Last - Chip & Kim

(Could be a NEL so Chip & Kim will still stretch their fortune up to Episode 12. I'm excited as to how the 4th-place racers will ask around for money in Manila. I don't think it will be hard to do that, though, considering that Filipinos have a relatively high awareness level of the race)
    Last edited by dragonman64; 09-08-2004 at 08:01 PM.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    First: Colin and Christie
    Last: Linda and Karen

I'm going to do it early this time. A lot of people seem to think that this ep. will be Linda and Karen's time to go. I hope not. That would suck to lose all three of my favorite teams in a row! Sooo....

1st : Brandon and Nicole
    Last : Colin and Christie
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Hurray!

Finally, The Amazing Race will be in my country!

I will save my prediction later. Honestly, I can't sleep because of excitement and anxiety... Wow! The TAR will be featuring the Philippines (in two legs!) I'm quite worried of Colin and Christie... Darn I don't want them to be eliminated! I'm so worried that Chip would use the yield. Hello? It's pretty obvious that Colin is sleeping with an enemy in the epitome of Chip.

I'm praying so hard that episode 11 would be a non-elimination leg. Colin and Christie are the strongest team and most likely, the yield will be used against them...

Geez, I'm still keeping my finger crossed that Colin and Christie were in the Final 3 and much more the winner!

I have this hunch that Brandon and Nicole were the last team to arrive in Manila. I mean, why will the models beg for money?
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

First: Colin and Christie (I don't think the yield will be used against them, I think it's Brandon and Nikki that will get yielded by Chip and Kim...also I'm think Christie gets them an earlier flight than the other teams)

Last: Chip and Kim (He is always talking about karma, so if it's any kind of indication I say that he yields Nikki and Brandon but Karma bites him in the butt and C/K are last. I don't think it time for the moms to go yet)
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

First: Colin & Christie
    Last: Linda & Karen
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FIRST: Brandon and Nicole
    LAST: Chip and Kim (Yielded by colin and christie)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen
    I'm quite worried of Colin and Christie... Darn I don't want them to be eliminated! I'm so worried that Chip would use the yield. Hello? It's pretty obvious that Colin is sleeping with an enemy in the epitome of Chip.

I'm praying so hard that episode 11 would be a non-elimination leg. Colin and Christie are the strongest team and most likely, the yield will be used against them...

Geez, I'm still keeping my finger crossed that Colin and Christie were in the Final 3 and much more the winner!
    Colin and Christie say in an Insider video that they basically RACE to the Yield to make sure no one uses it on them, then they just take it easy during the rest of the leg. Sounds like a good plan, especially for legs 11-12.

-Dave_B
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

1st brandon and nicky
    last linda and karen
    .... and you are team number one!!

+ Reply to Thread