+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ďI liked Him When He Didnít Have Camera TimeĒ Recap 8-24-04

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Every time I try to think of how to put in writing Colinís escapades, all I can think of to write is that heís an ass.

In the next paragraph you will read about Colinís assness.

Ass. Grade A ass. Man, itís Thursday, and itís still all I can think of to write.

Ass. Grade A ass. UHG! OK, so lets see.

Colin is becoming Super Assman.

Have I mentioned heís an ass? He is.

For some reason Colin thinks itís a good idea to be an ass and tell the officers heís happy to pay $50Ö Hakuna Matata. Yes, he said it.

I am disappointed to report that Colin did a good job in the truck and with the navigation tool. Ass.

Oh, Colin is an ASS!!
    Are you trying to tell us something here?

Great recap, Cali. The only thing that would have made it better would have been your report that Colin was tossed in jail for the remainder of the season.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Gonna have to disagree on the "Ass" thing. Colin's racing exactly how I and many of you would, so don't be so quick to deal out such harsh judgement.

-Dave_B
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_B
    Gonna have to disagree on the "Ass" thing. Colin's racing exactly how I and many of you would, so don't be so quick to deal out such harsh judgement.

-Dave_B
    Yes, I would race hard and competitively, but if anything I'd be more like Nicole or the twins(which is why I wouldn't do this race) and if I was racing with my bf, I'd NEVER do the abusive stuff to him like Colin does to Christie.

Most guys think Colin is an ass.

And hey, Chip and Kim and Brandon and Nicole are doing well as well. Are those guys acting like Colin? No. They are good people who would never act like Colin. And maybe karma will finally bite Colin in the butt and they will possibly not even make the finale or they will get 2nd or 3rd place...behind a team like Chip and Kim or Brandon and Nicole...because those guys actually know how to treat their wife/gf. I hope to see the nice guys finish first.

Oh, Colin is an ASS!!
    Hmmm I didn't get the message enough. Could you say it again? Of course I agree, he's verbally and mentally abusing. God help Christie if he becames physically abusive next.

You know what gets me? Is that I used to not think Colin was so bad. I guess it was cause he hadn't reared his ugly head and hadn't shown how horrible he could be. He used to be seen as just really really competitive. And in the first couple of episodes, they actually got little airtime. Now I wish they were still getting little airtime, but when you got someone like Colin on the race, he's gonna get a ton of airtime.

Great recap, Cali! I love your attention to detail. I'm glad you were there when your thirteen-year-old watched it, too, because that Colin was downright ugly.

I'd forgotten about Colin & Christie getting help from Kami & Karli, and he didn't even thank them for stopping. I wish they'd kept right on going.

P.S.: Happy Birthday to Little Cali!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ACK Dave_B I'd never run the race like Colin.... he's mean. I can honestly say that if he just acted frustrated and was rude to Christie I'd understand it more... that may sound odd, but people are generally going to be more comfortable yelling at someone they love when they are frustrated. Now, I'm not saying that's good, I'm just saying it happens. With Colin, he's not just rude or short with Christie, he's just nasty with everyone, even people (cabbies/ticket agents/other racers) who are HELPING him. Then gets verbally abusive (in my opinion) towards the woman heís supposed to love.

I think I have been lucky in my life, as I really am surrounded by good people who just donít act that way, and I can honestly say wouldnít act that wayÖ not even for a lot of money.

Thanks Hepcat... I'll tell the self described teenangel you wished her a happy day
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    I keep saying it every week, but it's true: great Calicap.

Colin. Ass. Yup.

Great recap, cali.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Uh , Yeah Colin is an ASS. Too bad they didn't lock him away a la Turkish prison. Now that would have been great TV. Colin screams like a 6yr old girl.

Great Calicap .
    I agree, I wish that he was lock up in the Jail, then we would be free from watching him and so would Christie
    Bubbles Tea

I HATED it that Colin demanded the kiss from Christie when they were in the elevator. Thank you for the comments on that particularly offensive request. What does that say about his personality that he has to order someone to kiss him? If she wanted to kiss him, she would have of her own free will. And that's the only way a kiss should be given, or desired, in my opinion!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Fantastic job, Cali! Hilarious work as always.

I rather agree with your ASSessment of Colin. The prat is defiling a perfectly good name!

Now that Charla & Mirna are gone, Colin can feel free to leave. Anytime. Poor Christie . . . I feel sorry for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast