+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next episode--cutting off the hair?!

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar

Next episode--cutting off the hair?!

So, I haven't seen this mentioned here at all, so I thought I'd start a new thread. How about the mention of the Fast Forward where a team may have to cut off all of their hair?!

Who do you think it is? Obviously not Colin and Christie since they've already taken a FF. Do you think that any of the teams would actually do it? The only ones I can see doing it are Chip and Kim or the Bowling Moms. No way the twins would, and NO WAY Brandon and Nicole would. (Brandon has his career to think about!)

I think this is one of the most interesting challenges yet on TAR. It's one thing to get over a fear of heights, water, nasty food...it's another to get over your own vanity and make a major change to your looks. It will be interesting to watch.

This is being discussed in the show's spoiler thread, currently.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I can't wait to see this. The preview almost sounded as if someone backs out of taking the FF because of the hair cutting. I also tend to think that C&K or the BMoms would do it but not the other 2 teams. Although, those twits are getting quite desperate. They might do it just to finally get to the head of the pack and as a way to conserve whatever $$$ they're able to scrounge at the start of the leg.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

So that's why I haven't seen it...I'm not visiting "spoiler" threads this season (and it's taking a lot of will power)!

Yep, Sara, that would do it! But really, if you have seen the show, then all we do in there is just rehash all that's gone on. I don't get into spoilers either, and I visit that show thread pretty often
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

It is really only a SHOW spoiler thread, for that particular show.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    It is really only a SHOW spoiler thread, for that particular show.

Duh...I didn't realize you were talking about the current episode "spoiler" thread. I do read that one, but only read the last two pages this time. Whoops! Well, maybe it's worth a separate thread anyway. I think this is a big twist--a major test of the team's will to win at all costs.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Here's my opinion. It's only hair,, and hair will grow back! And this IS a million dollars we're talking about!

Since we know it's not C&C (but wouldn't that be fun to watch), here are my opinions:

B&N - would be funny to see the model and the former Miss Texas finish bald. But would vanity stop them? I think so.

C&K - Well, Chip is bald anyway so it boils down to Kim. She has long beautiful hair, but I wonder how much of it is actually hers. I don't want to sound prejudice, but black women do seem to place a premium on hair - to the point that they often buy it if they don't have it. And they do go to the hairdresser A LOT for whatever hair they do have. I understand (but don't know for sure) that African-American hair tends to grow slower and break off more because of its dry coarse texture, so I have to wonder if she could actually part with the hair based simply on my own personal observations of other black women. I'm NOT trying to be stereotypical here. It's just an observation, nothing more. That being said, these are NOT vain people. They are humble, so I think she might do it in the end. Afterall, they do live in a nice house in the O.C. so she can always buy more when she gets home. And a million dollars will buy a lot of har! lol

Twins - They'd do it because at that point they know they'd have to. If you start a FF, especially in last place, you have to finish it or else lose too much time. Besides, they're fun-loving and don't seem to value the hair like Christie or Nicole, so I think they'd go with it.

Moms - Same for them. They don't need to impress anyone, and they've taken every other hit in stride. So, I think they'd do it.

Basically, it comes down to who wants the money bad enough. It is unlikely that next week will be another non-elimination round. And starting a FF means you lose time in going back to the orignial task. That is a huge risk.

For a million dollars, I'd probably shave off my hair and eyebrows. And if I don't finish 1-4, I'm out. So why not? But maybe that's just me!

if chip and kim get it chip should get it all cut off if brandon and nikki get it brandon haha all the co-ed teams the guy should do it but im not sure about the girl teams

what if someone cut off their hair already, then someone else tried to and found out the FF was already taken? L O L
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast