+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Winning Team Possible *Spoiler*

so if this is true and they do win, the first thing they do is buy a freakin 400K house? Come on now. At that rate they will go through their money in like six months.

I think/hope they'll win. And Capone: Only if they buy a new house every other day. Not a lot of things cost 400 grand.

-Dave
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

well the poster mentioned they are spending money like crazy. it can go buy really fast.

True, true, but apparently they don't have the money yet...who knows. Could be a BS spoiler from a C/C Fan.
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

well, if they did buy a 400k house that would leave them with 200k, if there are no income taxes in Texas.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    But they aren't awarded money until after the show, and wouldn't that be a dead giveaway if they were caught buying all this expensive stuff? I'm curious, how much is left of a million after taxes?

Anyway, a MAJOR :phhht if that's true. That would be worse than Flo and Reichen/Chip winning.

And I won't believe it until I see it.

Call me a cynic, but I'm always leary of a one post dash and run. Why would someone with all this information feel compelled to seek out a website and announce it, only to not return and follow up?

The tin foil hat wearer in me thinks this poster is a plant from CBS. After all, FORT is known for breaking the spoilers.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

taxes....the federal income tax rate is 39%, and add on to that your state income tax.
    Out here in california it is 11%, so for example if your were from california you would end up with.....$542900

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by pugdaddy
    taxes....the federal income tax rate is 39%, and add on to that your state income tax.
    Out here in california it is 11%, so for example if your were from california you would end up with.....$542900
    So in other words, a $400,000 house wouldn't really leave them much to spend like crazy, would it?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Call me a cynic, but I'm always leary of a one post dash and run. Why would someone with all this information feel compelled to seek out a website and announce it, only to not return and follow up?

The tin foil hat wearer in me thinks this poster is a plant from CBS. After all, FORT is known for breaking the spoilers.
    I've been a long time lurker at this website, other shows too, not just TAR. I've never posted anything because I've never known anyone connected to a reality tv character let alone known someone who knows someone. I was excited because this was the first time I've ever been remotely clost to inside info. Personally, I don't care much for Colin or Christie, I'm rooting for Chip and Kim. This was just some info my sis-in-law shared while we were out for drinks the other night.

I don't blame you for being skeptical - I'll believe it when I see it too. I wish I worked for CBS - I'd certainly have something much jucier

Wendi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast