+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Schedule Change: 8/31

FORT Fan

Upcoming Schedule Change: 8/31

Due to CBS News' converage of the Republican National Convention on August 31, 2004, CBS will air that night's episode of "The Amazing Race" and hour earlier at 9 p.m. (ET) following "Big Brother 5" (at 8:00 p.m. ET).

Say what? At 9:00 PM? Dammit, gonna have to wait till saturday to see it, because there's no way I'm missing the first episode of Father of the Pride. At least I'll be able to count on a Cali-cap.

FORT Fan
    I should bring up this little info item concerning the Saturday repeat of "Race", with NFL Pre-Season Football gearing up and Fox and CBS sharing network viewings, local affiliates may pre-empt Friday and Saturday programming on CBS for the next several weeks. Also, there is the possibility that CBS will televise a national game (as they are doing on Friday, 8/20 and Fox will do on 8/27).

"Father of the Pride" meanwhile will be rerun on Thursday (9/2) at 9:30 p.m. and Saturday (9/4) at 8:30 p.m. on NBC.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    Say what? At 9:00 PM? Dammit, gonna have to wait till saturday to see it, because there's no way I'm missing the first episode of Father of the Pride. At least I'll be able to count on a Cali-cap.

You gotta be kidding me.....

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Could the date in the thread title be changed to "8/31" instead of "7/31"? I know it had me a bit confused until I read the first post. Thanks!
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Got the date change

I am actually glad it will be on an hour earlier
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Thanks, cali! I thought I was in a time warp.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    EXCELLENT! TAR should always be on at 9 pm ET imo.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Grrr! This is messing me all up! I'm gonna be out of town & now I think I'm gonna have to manually set the TiVo for this. Stupid election coverage!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Holly, you shouldn't have to manually set your Tivo if you have a season pass it would recognize the time change.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast