+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: “What if you don’t like eggs?” Recap 8-17-04

Cali, I'm actually a little disappointed. You entirely omitted that surge of excitement and hope when the bus with Charla/Mirna and Linda/Karen passed the out-of-gas bus with Brandon/Nicole and Kami/Karli.

That event itself was the hight point of the episode! I was so upset when the bus was gassed up and passed the other team .

My question is how the heck did the bus get back ahead of Charla and Mirna & Linda and Karen even after it ran out of gas? How fast was that guy driving?!?!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

great cap cali -- kwik question tho: is an ostrich egg equal to 12dozen eggs or 2 dozen eggs? i thought it was 2 dozen and that seems more likely. either way, too much!

Great recap Cali!! I wonder why no one chose the bees? You would get the proper suit etc., and I bet it could have been a factor since it supposedly was faster.

I too was surprised no one chose the bee one. I know my hubby and I wouldn't have only because he's allergic to bees. I would have loved to

TWO DOZEN chicken eggs evilgemini! I can't believe I wrote 12 dozen . Sorry about that.

And yeah, sorry The Enigma... I guess it wasn't the highlight for me

Thanks for the kind words all. Have a great week
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    He starts eating again, but so much time is spent gagging that even I’m starting to feel sick.

Even though I have a cast-iron stomach, watching him eat was making me REALLY queasy!
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key..." - The Eagles

"I like the bed I'm sleepin' in, just like me it's broken in; it's not old... just older..." - Bon Jovi

Great job Cali ... like usual!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I thought it was funny that they all had a honey bucket by them as they did the egg compitition. I know a guy who use to drink a bottle of crown royal and then go get 6 eggs over medium as a late night snack.

I guess I have to give Colin props for locating Mount Kilimanjaro out the plane window, and actually knowing a few things about it… wait, I actually don’t have to give him props, I will just assume the pilot told them and it got edited out. Yes, it’s a happy place, this Caliville.
    Excellent job as always, Cali.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    Great job Cali! As always!

I hate eggs so that roadblock would've been a problem if it would've only been ONE regular egg. The fact that it equals 2 dozen eggs. Ewwww! I give Kami some props for being able to get it down without throwing up. I couldn't have done it. I mean...Kami sure isn't a big person at all!

Ok Charla wasn't that bad, but I'm SO glad to see Mirna go. The idea of HER winning the million made me sick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast