+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: “What if you don’t like eggs?” Recap 8-17-04

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Once on the charter flight to Kilimanjaro, Chip says he’s excited to really be in Africa. I think I need to call my old geography teacher, seems he has some ‘splainin’ to do as to where exactly Egypt is.
    Thanks, Cali! Great, recap. I was wondering about the Africa thing too. We've been watching them in Africa for the last 2 weeks!

Sad to see Mirna and Charla go.

A Suggested Edit For This Calicap!

"Earlier they had on different shiRts and I was happy as I knew which one was which. Now they are both running around in sports bras and I’m confused."

Other than that, and a noticeable and totally understandable "I don't really want to talk about people eating eggs that they don't want to eat" vibe towards the end of each of the teams' review...another outstanding Calicap!

pg--seattle

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    Amazing Recap once again. They should have seriously changed it into a NEL in the last minute but I guess that's breaking their own rule. Charla and Mirna will be forever missed. (no haters...)

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Thank you cali.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Earlier they had on different shiRts and I was happy as I knew which one was which.
    Sorry, had to laugh at this one.

I am glad Chip and Kim got a vacation...too bad it wasn't to Africa.

Ok, I am going to admit something. I was so excited about Survivor 9 that I totally forgot TAR was on until this morning at work. I am totally bummed that I missed C&M get Phileminated. I won't even be able to watch Saturday night, I won't be home. Guess I must find a blank tape so I can see it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 098_kavid_890
    Amazing Recap once again. They should have seriously changed it into a NEL in the last minute but I guess that's breaking their own rule. Charla and Mirna will be forever missed. (no haters...)
    Definitly... I started crying when they were last and then when Phil cried, I was all
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

I loves me some Calicaps, they are always a fun and entertaining read. But never have I appreciated how clear your writing and concise your format is, until this week when I wasn't able to watch this episode. I knew I could rely on you to bring the show to life for me, so I feel I haven't missed a thing.

My hats off to you for doing a consistently fine job with what must be a difficult show to recap, what with the numerous teams and abundant fast-paced action. You are able to capture all of that and infuse it with your own unique Cali humor, and the little glimpses into your own life are sweet and endearing.

Thanks again for another fantastic recap!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    great re cap cali, I thought it was touching that Phil even started to tear up when Charla was talking about the obstacles she usually has to over come as a little person and how most are in the minds of the people she has to deal with, he even got chocked up and barely held it in.

glad to see mirna the b*tch go though, she was the weakest link....good bye!

Thanks for the laughs this morning. I missed the show to watch the Olympics and have it on tape with no time to watch it! I'll be sure to watch it to see Mirna eliminated! And, I couldn't be more thrilled to see Chip and Kim in first place. Sometimes, good guys DO finish first!!

This prompts Brandon to tell her to just pay. You can see in her eyes that she’s wondering where his balls are.

Apparently they belong to God.
    Real life is over rated...play the Sims instead!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast