+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tonight?! *Possible spoiler*

tonight?! *Possible spoiler*

tonight is an ellimination leg, on the Early Show it said the team will appear tomorrow and talk about what the camereas didn't show, then their was a clip of the cousins and the moms But it seems their is lots of air time for the cousins, could this be the end of the moms adventure?

I wouldn't mind if it was the end of the road for the moms, I find them kinda boring... I might like this team better if Linda would drop the attitude towards some of the locals/cab drivers. Well...I'll just have to wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanthrax
    I wouldn't mind if it was the end of the road for the moms, I find them kinda boring... I might like this team better if Linda would drop the attitude towards some of the locals/cab drivers. Well...I'll just have to wait and see!
    Mind nudging my memory, Shanthrax?

I know the moms have had their share of difficulties, but I didn't notice that it had risen to the level of displaying attitude toward the locals and cabbies.

I know I would have had some attitude about saying old airport several times, hearing "yes, yes, old" only to arrive at the new one.

Where else have they had difficulties, and do you believe that they are in effect creating them through their attitude?

Thanks for the info Super but maybe this should have been tagged a spoiler?

oh my god the early show ruined it! i didnt realize it until i read this now everytime the early show says that ill know!!!! errr

+ Reply to Thread