+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **Possible Spoiler**Final 3 & locations

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Ok, I hope I'm not out of the loop or anything, but I wonder why the twins weren't mentioned? Is there another spoiler somehwere else that mentions the twins elimination?
    The person who spotted the teams coming into NZ also spotting them leaving the next day. They only saw two teams at an airport counter (L&K and C&K) and B&N were seen in a US airport, so that would leave either the twins or C&C as being eliminated. Since there's a photo of Christie performing a RB in the final 3, it would have to be the twins. Unless C&C were just a decoy team (I can hope, can't I?) Watching the video promo for next week, there's a shot of the mom's standing together and cheering at what looks like the PS, so that's kind of a dead giveaway that they survive another leg.

I still find it funny that after five seasons, and after what looked like an attempt by CBS to make sure an all-male (or at least an alpha male) team didn't win this year, no all girl team is going to win. And they were all eliminated one right after the other.

Thanks Kara. I'm hoping as well that one of the teams spotted was a decoy, as I'm rooting for the twins at the moment.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I think C/K might have been the decoys, hey a girl can hope can't she?? However, since we know C/C and B/N are part of the final three, the moms or the twins might be part of the final three. Other than C/C and B/N being confimed we don't know anyone else tho, right?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I think C/K might have been the decoys, hey a girl can hope can't she?? However, since we know C/C and B/N are part of the final three, the moms or the twins might be part of the final three. Other than C/C and B/N being confimed we don't know anyone else tho, right?
    Except for what I said up above that C&K and the mom's were both spotted leaving NZ the following day. I'm not really sure how C&K got into the mix of the final 3.

I thought the twins were spotted in the Philippines, but I can't remember where I read that. Which is depressing to me if they get eliminated next week, because they're the only team I'm rooting for to win right now.

ETA: Gotcha Alanna.
    Last edited by karalott; 09-05-2004 at 01:53 AM.

No, I understood that, but I meant that either L/K or C/K could have been the decoys since we only know of the two young couples in the confirmed finale three. Or am I missing something here??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen
    a) Eating 'Balut' (an egg with duck embryo inside --> kinda' gross but this is yummy (yeah, i'm honest!)
    Yeah. I tried it before and it's pretty good. But seeing the little duck in the egg with its beak and feathers is kinda gross. Otherwise, it's really good.

But I really think they should have less eating challenges.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The secret to eating balut is to keep your eyes closed.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Unless C&C were just a decoy team (I can hope, can't I?) .
    Hope springs eternal! I'll be right there with you, crossing my fingers and hoping C & C are not the final winners.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scsi commando
    Good balut is a question of timing in fermentation. You would want the chick to not be so developed.

Hmm... That would make it 3 eating challenge this season. I hope Bruckheimer is not turning this series to Fear Factor.
    and funny how Fear Factor actually had a stunt where they had to eat Balut

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I thought the twins were spotted in the Philippines, but I can't remember where I read that. Which is depressing to me if they get eliminated next week, because they're the only team I'm rooting for to win right now.
    I think they probably will get eliminated cause in the preview for tomorow's show the twins look like they have a problem trying to get on a flight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast