+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for TAR Contestants...

FORT Newbie

Question for TAR Contestants...

Hello,

I have a kind of off the wall question...

I have noticed that all the contestants have VERY white teeth. Do you all have naturally white teeth, did you have them whitened prior to your regional interview, or did the producers have them whitened for you?

I was just wondering...

Thanks! :-D

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR_Fan
    Hello,

I have a kind of off the wall question...

I have noticed that all the contestants have VERY white teeth. Do you all have naturally white teeth, did you have them whitened prior to your regional interview, or did the producers have them whitened for you?

I was just wondering...

Thanks! :-D
    One off the wall answer coming up...

It's all computer-enhanced. Take our race, for instance. Chuck and Millie, being from Tennessee, only have three teeth between them. Yet when you see them on the show they both have full sets of pearly whites.

Brennan (season 1) has a huge gap in between his two front teeth - so big that he whistles inadvertantly on occasion. Yet he seems to have almost perfect teeth on the show.

Heck, even my partner Steve has a gold tooth in front (from his "pimp" phase) which you never saw.

Like I said, it's all just computer enhancement.

Dave

PS: I apologize to Chuck, Millie, all the good folks from Tennessee, and Brennan. My comments were purely for humorous purposes only, and I certainly did not mean anything I said. You should all see Steve's 'goldie' though.

FORT Newbie
    Ieeee Yiiiiiiii Yiiiiiiii !!!

Can we ever get a straight answer from Dav-o?

J/K I really appreciated reading throught the Purgatory thread on Everything You Wanted to Know About TAR. A huge thanks to Dave, and also thanks to Steve, Josh and any others out there.

Seriously, it would be nice to know if it would be worth my while to pay $$$ to get my teeth whitened if I get called for a regional interview...

Thanks again!!!

TAR_Fan
    Last edited by TAR_Fan; 08-15-2004 at 01:39 AM.

I'm really THAT Dave

I don't think whitening will have any effect one way or the other. No one (that I know of) had anything done to their teeth by CBS or the production staff.

We DID however, brush regularly.

Dave

Okay... this thread made me giggle today. Hilarious! Dave!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave

I don't think whitening will have any effect one way or the other. No one (that I know of) had anything done to their teeth by CBS or the production staff.

We DID however, brush regularly.

Dave
    And, floss too, I am sure, right? (And, did Steve use any special polishing cloth to keep his goldie shiny?)
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnufTAR
    And, floss too, I am sure, right? (And, did Steve use any special polishing cloth to keep his goldie shiny?)
    We brought along some TARN-X to keep the tooth shiny, and it worked quite well for a while. I began to have suspicions of things going astray in Venice, though - when I noticed that about 1/4 of the bottle had 'disappeared' overnight. I finally confronted Steve about it in LeMans, after we had gone through 2 complete bottles and were opening the third. He admitted nothing, but broke down crying and showed me the two other empties he had hidden in his backpack. Fortunately, we caught the addiction early enough. Steve is still fighting to keep that monkey off his back, but each day gets a little easier.

Dave

ATC Dave ...

Thanks for giving me some laughs at work!

Now get back to watching those planes ...
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Questions for Charla and Mirna

I have a few questions for Charla and Mirna for the interview and hopefully this is the right place to post it.

What was the main factor that sparked off the enmity between Colin and you?

Do you think that Charla encumbered your team in the race, or the opposite?

In your opinion why do many of the teams dislike your team ( the brothers, c&c) and did anyone really help you along the race as it is understood that almost nobody did?

Where did the whistle go as it was only present for the first 2 eps

Do you think you could've beaten the twins at the roadblock and how narrow was the gap btw you two ( in the show they edit it to show that both of you were racing neck in neck )

What was the main factor that philiminated both of you? Was it more of time constraint, Charla's handicap in the detour or the inability to locate the correct place?

Despite the fact that charla gives a physical a handicap to the teams ( no offence, there are people I know commenting on how scheming and manipulative this team is as charla uses her handicap to get what she wants. What are your opinions on this? ( no offence in this question here )

Do you think the enmity btw you and c&c ended in the race, and can you both still be friends with them, or it simply can't be done due to incompatibilities?
    All good things come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by william8686
    Despite the fact that charla gives a physical a handicap to the teams ( no offence, there are people I know commenting on how scheming and manipulative this team is as charla uses her handicap to get what she wants. What are your opinions on this? ( no offence in this question here )
    I'd ask this one instead:
    Charla, despite the fact that Mirna gives an handicap to the team, did you think you could go all the way?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast