+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowqueen
    You nailed the right word hanazawa! Now, if only the others can see reason that we are seeing. Colin and Christie just keeps on playing the game (fair and square). It's just this woman, Mirna. She just want people revolve around her world and if not, she will call names (criminals, maniacs argh!).

I must say that I admire the leading team (C&C) with special mention to Christie. Geez, she's grace under pressure.

PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY, ITS MIRNA AND CHARLA WHO CAUSES COLLISION!
    Colin said it was their cab *politely* and then 2 seconds later cursed, they just bleeped it out. I am pretty sure he F&F&F&F like 10 times but the editing made it subtle. Mirna and Charla planned to take anyone's cab who was coming and C&C just happened to be the next team to arrive at that terminal. C&C tooks things way out of proportion. If anything, COlin still shouldn't have talked to a girl like that, no home training.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

After reading these posts, I've come to the conclusion that we're all not watching the same show! There are obviously 2 different versions of TAR being broadcast, one of which comes from an alternate reality (let's call it Mirna Land).

In the Mirna Land version, people don't get to see Mirna running from behind Colin as he's walking back to the cab from all of about 20 feet away. They don't see him say, calmly but directly, "Sorry, this is our cab. This is our cab right here." They don't see the look of dizGUST Mirna gives him when she responds, "Well, you left it" as she proceeds to pile into the back seat of the cab while keeping her backpack with her. They also don't see the trunk wide open with Colin & Christie's bags still in there.

The Mirna Land version does, however, include Colin going off on her, but it's not seen as a response to Mirna's own behavior in blowing him off. It's only because he's a "maniac" and a "bully". Finally, this alternate version of TAR apparently doesn't show Mirna spitting on the ground after the cab incident, because poor victimized Mirna would never do such a dizGUSTing thing.

I'm only glad my cable company doesn't carry the Mirna Land feed. A world so full of "criminals" and "maniacs" and "bullies" must be a very scary place to live.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    at LAGuy.

I'm very happy that my network doesn't carry the MirnaLand version either.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy

I'm only glad my cable company doesn't carry the Mirna Land feed. A world so full of "criminals" and "maniacs" and "bullies" must be a very scary place to live.

Way to go LAGuy .. agree with you whole-hearted!

Isn't it interesting that so many teams have animosity toward Mirna? And all this time I thought it was only ME that did not like/trust lawyers! HAHA
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    OOO, I guess I love Mirna Land then. I would just love to watch it 24/7 without a doubt!!!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    well, Mirna is starting to show her true colors, you jump into a cab that you see people get out of but not get their bags and pay the driver and you think you can just take it, what a bird brained idiot. but then again she never sees it anyway but her way...b*tch!

I could see her "true colors" a mile away. Her audacity never surprises me. But they make good TV, it's always interesting with a bad one or two in the bunch. It will also be one of my highlighted episodes when they are eliminated. *crossing my fingers* My favorite couple to win is still Chip and Kim but I have a lot of respect by the smart racings of Colin and Christie.

I'm starting to see all the teams as dogs

Charla & Mirna: hyper Jack Russell Terriers, easily excitable, brave, won't back down even against much larger foes

Colin & Christie: territorial Doberman Pinschers, strong, fast, aloof and maybe slightly inbred

Brandon & Nicole : slightly submissive Whippets trying to remember where they buried that last bone. Small heads encasing small ...

Chip & Kim: Good natured Labrador Retrievers, friendly, happy go-lucky and quick learners

Marshall & Lance: Bassett Hounds, legs not strong enough to support the bulk of their bodies

Kami & Karli: Malteses, Fluffy and cute, but not very practical

Linda & Karen : Pugs, friendly, a littly rotund, home-lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I'm starting to see all the teams as dogs

Colin & Christie: territorial Doberman Pinschers, strong, fast, aloof and maybe slightly inbred

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    The reason Brandon, yelped about wanting children is probably because his seated position on a bareback donkey was causing pain. There is a reason for saddles or if you are riding without one a bareback pad. Horses, mules, donkeys all have various degrees of padding on there spine, usually not alot and if you ride evenly balanced, your tail bone and or pelvic area is right on the animals spine. Bone on bone is not comfortable. When I used to ride and we would go bareback, you sort of shift from cheek to cheek.
    Thanks, Bearcata. as well as frack. It has been a long awhile since I've rode the back of an equine.

After reading these posts, I've come to the conclusion that we're all not watching the same show! There are obviously 2 different versions of TAR being broadcast, one of which comes from an alternate reality (let's call it Mirna Land).
    at LAGuy... my sentiments exactly!! Isn't it frustrating?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread