+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    I agree that Mirna can be condescending to Charla. I've said it in this forum before. She seems to shortchange her as much as the other contestants do.

I've hated Collin since he called Charla "that midget" in week 1 or 2. It is one thing not to like somebody, but it's another to disrespect someone over something they can't help. Charla can't help being a little person, and there's nothing wrong with it. He can help being an arrogant [mod edit], and he doesn't. Enought said about him.

C&C, Allison & Donny, and the brothers are the only 3 teams I have consistently hated since the beginning. C&C and A&D are 2 of a kind -- arrogant assholes who sell others short to make themselves feel superior. The brothers are just racist pricks who would be better served living in a bubble where everyone looked and sounded like them.

I run hot and cold on B&N. The rest of the teams I really don't have a problem with (except for Mirna but that is balanced out with my respect of Charla).

I think you may be right that C&C will win the thing. But I'd much rather see any of the teams left win besides them.
    Last edited by John; 08-11-2004 at 07:46 AM.

IDIC
    Krom,
    you are so right about Chip and Kim. Yeah she might not be the 'strongest' competitor BUT she is a GREAT team mate in that she supports Chip and helps not hinders him with her tude.

How many times have we see unbalance teams like these two where the weaker player was CONSTANTLY cutting the other team mate??

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    I think all of America would be pulling for Charla if she had a different partner. I liken them to Flo and Zack. Who in America didn't like Zack and who didn't hate Flo? In the end, you just wanted Zack to get all the money and push Flo off a cliff. I think we'd all like the same thing for Charla.
    I loved Flo! She was hilarious! Zach was so boring and spineless. Ugh!
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

IDIC
    scoob,
    congrats
    you are the FIRST person on earth whom i've heard to say they like FLO!
    Different strokes!!

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    I think you may be right that C&C will win the thing. But I'd much rather see any of the teams left win besides them.
    I strongly feel that Colin and Christie won't win, because they are constantly saying that they are going to win. That's what Rob Mariano kept doing in Survivor All-Stars.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

IDIC
    but he did win. yeah officially he came in second. but... he won..

How is coming in second, winning?

I know I am in a huge minority for liking Flo, but she made Season 3 what it was, and we're STILL talking about her.

IDIC
    winning is getting the money
    you think he isn't? he and amber get married then like he said "i get the money and the girl"....
    in my book getting the girl is worth 100x the money but not everyone in the world agrees with me (and it's their right to be wrong... )

Sorahl

Well, they have to sign a prenup.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sorahl
    but he did win. yeah officially he came in second. but... he won..

Rob didn't win. The Survivor lawyers are even monitoring to make sure the money can't go into the marital assets. It is illegal for 2 contestants to share the money, so technically, it can't be used for any joint purchases.

What Rob won is a girl and a huge financial headache in trying to figure out how to keep the Survivor money out of the marital spending.

He also won the disdain of most of the American people.

But none of that makes him a winner in my book.

+ Reply to Thread