+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible *spoiler* about a pitstop and the final teams

FORT Newbie

Possible *spoiler* about a pitstop and the final teams

Amazing Race possible spoiler
    This is an amazing race spoiler.

Later in the race the teams will come to North America, Now they say they go to 4 continents, they've already been to South America, Europe (russia) and next episode they will be in Africa.

Meaning North America is the 4th and most likely the last as they will end in the USA.

In february I was working at a Ski resort in Banff National park in Alberta, they had to do an activity at my ski hill. Being staff, we were not notified and didnt have any idea. HOWEVER, TWO teams jumped on our staff bus. We only saw TWO TEAMS. they were the two brothers, and the dating models, brandon and his girlfriend sat right infront of me with the camera and sound guy, while the two brothers were at the front of the bus with a camera and sound guy. We chatted with the dating models, they told us they were from Houston... I think it was houston and they told us that they were in a competition, they couldnt say "the amazing race" But we the girlfriend was holding one of those cards that they get (detour, roadblock...) Now while we were driving to banff, the brothers asked the bus driver to STOP on the highway.... on the side of an offramp was a Taxi cap with the trunk open (seemed to be waiting for them) the brothers jumped off the bus and headed for the cab. The dating models paniced and didnt know what to do. They asked us the quickest way to get to COP in Calgary. (canadian olympic park) we told them a cab could get you there in about 2 hours. Once we reached banff, they got off and hailed a cab.

From this I can only assume that these two teams are the last two teams in the competition, we didnt see any other teams and nobody at the ski hill can confirm seeing more then two teams. And It looks like the brothers got a good head start on getting to Calgary. If these are the last two teams I can only amagin that they went from Calgary to California, where the competition ends.

Now just incase you think im making this up, I posted the event on my message boards IN FEBRUARY.

you can see its clearly Dated February 26th.
    Since I can't post links because i'm new, just click the homepage in my profile

FORT Newbie
    I don't believe this...another spoiler said that the brothers are the next time eliminated

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    This is a VERY similar post to the one posted at another board I go to. So its 99.99% false. Also the New Zealand spolier says the bros aren't in the final 6.

Brandon & Nicole however were proven to be in the final 3 though. And that page in your profile is a 404 error.

FORT Newbie
    I would have thought the same thing if I didnt see them myself, but of the teams that jumped on our bus, there was three guys and 1 girl. and the only team with two guys is the brothers, I didnt get a good look at the brothers because they stood at the front of bus, while brandon and nicole sat at the back (with us) we spent the bus trip talking to brandon and nicole and never really got a good look at who was at the front. but i do remember them being two larger guys. when they ran off the bus I dont remember one of them limping.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    This is a VERY similar post to the one posted at another board I go to. So its 99.99% false. Also the New Zealand spolier says the bros aren't in the final 6.

Brandon & Nicole however were proven to be in the final 3 though.
    I posted the same message on a couple other boards to be honest, so it may be my message.

Well, whatever may happen, I really hope that the brothers get eliminated. I don't care for them at all.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac

Brandon & Nicole however were proven to be in the final 3 though. And that page in your profile is a 404 error.
    I have posted it on several other reality forums so it may be my post you have found... the page could be an error because its directed right to the post so it has alot of odd characters in the link. Its on Metroboards dot com, just do a search for amazing race. Like I said I posted the message in February and the date is logged on the website.

For reference, this is the original post, which makes absolutely no mention of any descriptions of teams, or talking to either of the teams:

Just a funny thing that happend today..

I was on my Staff bus, that goes from Sunshine Village ski resort to Banff. And Two teams from the "Amazing race 5" jump on the bus, they scury for seats and sit on the bus while the camera crew is filming, One of the teams jumps off the bus and hails a cab on the highway while the other team was stuck there.

Anyway Im sitting right beside the contestant so when series begins keep an eye out because i'll be on national tv lol.
    And a followup addition:

we'll I was on the staff bus on my way home, so its not like I had a camera, plus im not that star struck. This year at Sunshine Village I have gotten my picture with Robin Williams and Tom Arnold, and I saw Elaine from Seinfeld, fran dreshar (sp) Micheal Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones.
    In fact, by THIS description, you didn't speak to them, and really have no way whatsoever of knowing these teams are on TAR5 except inference.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    For reference, this is the original post, which makes absolutely no mention of any descriptions of teams, or talking to either of the teams:

And a followup addition:

In fact, by THIS description, you didn't speak to them, and really have no way whatsoever of knowing these teams are on TAR5 except inference.
    well i said I didnt get a picture with them... I didnt say I had no conversation with them.

FORT Newbie
    I also posted the spoiler on some guys blog in april (it was a top google result for amazing race 5 at the time) its at hasbrouck dot org /blog the date of his blog was October 21st, however my post was on april 8th. Now unless ive been constructing this story since feb. I have no reason to bring this info to the table, I just thought I was share my information. I know you have no reason to believe me since im just a random person on the internet, but unlike most spoilers I have eyewitness account, and you watch when the camera men are filming on the bus, I am the guy sitting one seat beside brandon (who is sitting beside a guy with a hockey stick) during the ride brandon was on the bus turned to me and was asking about cabs to Calgary. his lady friend was holding one of those envelopes. When the bus stopped and the brothers got off, EVERYBODY on the bus was shouting FOUL because there was a cab with the trunk OPEN on the side of the road (on the offramp) The brothers MUST have called ahead for a cab or something.

Either way watch the show and you will see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast