+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Teams?

FORT Fogey
    Alright well, that is NON race stuff about Brandon and Nicole so I will judge them based on what I see cuz that's how I am so no hating on who I pick as my favs ok? (Not trying to sound bratty, just justifying my reasoning. After all, I don't know these girls.)

I hope they win!
    1. Colin and Christie
    2. Chip and Kim
    3. Brandon and Nicole

If they win, I won't die
    4. Linda and Karen
    5. Kami and Karli

If they win, I WILL die!
    6. Charla and Mirna(it's all Mirna, what a nut! And a wuss.)
    7. Lance and Marshall

Rab
    I'd love for either of these two teams to win:
    #1. Charla & Mirna ~> My all-time favorite team. Love verything about them (even Mirna o___o). They sure won't win in a footrace to the finish line on the last leg but I still heart them.
    #2. Kami & Karli ~> Can they be anymore clueless? It's like in every episode they somehow get lost. Oh well go twins!

I wouldn't mind seeing any of these three teams win:
    #3. Chip & Kim ~> HATED them in the beginning but they're growing on me. Chip's a gentleman for helping the twins find the next clue.
    #4. Linda & Karen ~> I only like Linda. Still think Karen is invisible.
    #5. Colin & Christie ~> Had a dream about Colin one night. It was sooooo wierd. If he shaved his chest you see in the opening sequence I'd be much happier with this team.

I most definitely do not want either of these two teams in the final three:
    #6. Lance & Marshall ~> Badmouthing the locals. Nuh uh.
    #7. Brandon & Nicole ~> Religious freaks who screw the other teams over. Bunch of hypocrites. Rot in hell, losers. :phhht
    Last edited by Rab; 08-05-2004 at 04:24 AM.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by big dk
    My favorite team is Chip and Kim. I want to see them win because a black team should finally win on this show. If they don't win, then I wouldn't mind seeing Charla/Mirna win or Lance/Marshall win. Everyone else is okay, but I lioke those teams better.
    Sorry, but isn't that kind of a poor reason to cheer on a team? It just sounds equally as stupid as hoping they get eliminated because they're black. Nobody 'should' or deserves to win or lose based on skin colour.

Having said that, I'll get back on topic and say I hope to see Chip and Kim take it to the finals and win. Especially after this week's episode, they seem very competitive/ambitious and at the same time genuinely nice people enjoying the locales. Can't really say that from what we're shown of the remaining racers.

And on the other side of the coin, I've tuned in every week so far hoping to see Marshall and Lance lose. They just suck.

I am certainly rooting for Charla and Mirna to win! I also hope that the bowling mums can win to do an all-female team proud..but the chances of them winning are very slim i guess. Brandon and Nicole and Colin and Chrsitie seem very obnoxious to me...I wouldn't like them to win..However, Brandon and Nicole seem to be nicer people esp when they are nice to each other. they were so romantic in this week's episode! I wouldn't want Lance and Marshall to win. No way. they are jerks. Kami and Karli can't possibly win cause they are so bimbotic and fumble in almost every leg. Chip and Kim seem like nice people and I wouldn't mind them winning but sometimes their niceness might get into their way ala Erika and Dennis.

But from the current performance of teams, Colin and Christie seem to be the ones winning the race with Charla and Mirna posing as strong competitors. Brandon and Nicole might have to settle for 3rd place. But as u all know, this is a race and anything can happen. So who knows? I might be wrong and the twins can actually make it to the finals..

My favorite teams:
    1. Chip & Kim
    2. Charla and Mirna
    3. The Bowling Moms

I don't much care for the rest of them. Although, I do think Colin is a very smart and aggressive player, but he's kinda psycho (with all that "I'm intense" stuff of his) that I hope they don't win.

My favorites are Chip/Kim and Marshall/Lance. Yep, that's right.

If Charla/Mirna win, I will shoot someone. Or at least a model of someone...
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by meezy
    Sorry, but isn't that kind of a poor reason to cheer on a team? It just sounds equally as stupid as hoping they get eliminated because they're black. Nobody 'should' or deserves to win or lose based on skin colour.

Having said that, I'll get back on topic and say I hope to see Chip and Kim take it to the finals and win. Especially after this week's episode, they seem very competitive/ambitious and at the same time genuinely nice people enjoying the locales. Can't really say that from what we're shown of the remaining racers.

And on the other side of the coin, I've tuned in every week so far hoping to see Marshall and Lance lose. They just suck.
    I agree, I'm rooting for them, but not because of the color of their skin.

I would LOVE for one of these team to win :
    1. Charla & Mirna
    2. Chip & Kim

I don't mind if one of these team win :
    1. Linda & Karen
    2. Brandon & Nicole

I will sue CBS if one of these team win :
    1. Lance & Marshall
    2. Colin & Christie
    3. Kami & Karli

Lol

I would LOVE for one of these team to win :