+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flo & Zach have a website up

Flo & Zach have a website up

Just wanted to let y'all know, FLo & Zach finally got their website up. http://www.flozach.com

Woohoo!

How exciting is it that the FORT interview is on the front page of their site? Very exciting!!!
    Last edited by Feifer; 01-06-2003 at 10:12 AM.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Leo
    Premium Member
    Interesting... I thought I saw a few Flo-bashing posts on the site's board. Looks like they were quickly deleted, though.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Good for them. I like the layout.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Leo
    Interesting... I thought I saw a few Flo-bashing posts on the site's board. Looks like they were quickly deleted, though.
    I would imagine Flo is monitoring the site closely to delete anything that is not complimentary. Can't say I blame her for that....If I set up a site, I sure wouldn't allow it to bash me (regardless of the validity of the bashing). I mean, it is HER site...it's her prerogative to limit her fans only.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    I would imagine Flo is monitoring the site closely to delete anything that is not complimentary. Can't say I blame her for that....If I set up a site, I sure wouldn't allow it to bash me (regardless of the validity of the bashing). I mean, it is HER site...it's her prerogative to limit her fans only.
    I agree. Besides, I've always thought it's unseemly for pointless bashing (as opposed to constructive criticism) to appear on official sites - I mean, THEY pay for it, then some people expect them to allow flames to appear there? The nerve!

Princess
    Hmmm... it has a very familiar layout, doesn't it?

+ Reply to Thread