+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 5 Preview: 08/03 *Spoilers*

Episode 5 Preview: 08/03 *Spoilers*

THE COMPETITION HEATS UP AS THE SEVEN REMAINING TEAMS MAKE THEIR WAY FROM RUSSIA TO EGYPT, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 5,"
    TUESDAY, AUG. 3 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Are You Good At Puzzles" -- Seven teams make their way from the cold of Russia to one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, on THE AMAZING RACE 5, Tuesday, Aug. 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

At the mercy of a foreign cab driver, one team has trouble communicating where they need to go and miss a very critical flight. Meanwhile, while all the teams are waiting for a flight, one team makes a stealthy move in the middle of the night to abandon the pack of teams in order to advance. Once in Egypt, as one team attempts to complete a task, they find themselves lost on the Giza Plateau among the great pyramids. There they run into one of their rival teams, who they hope will bury the hatchet and actually help the lost duo. The Roadblock has teams forced to face their fears of dark and claustrophobic spaces, as they must descend an ancient shaft to a watery tomb.

This sounds like a great episode. (Except for the cab part.)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I'm guessing Kami and Karli are the ones in need of help from Chip and Kim, or vice versa. As for the team that abandons the group... I've heard who that is... I can't wait for this episode, though. It sounds pretty interesting.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Sounds like a fun episode! We need to shake things up... I agree that the duo needing help is probably Kammi and Karli but if you think about it, any number of them could be the one. How many bridges have been burned by Team Jesus?

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    Could the team making the stealthy move be a team that goes for the fast foward?

At the mercy of a foreign cab driver, one team has trouble communicating where they need to go and miss a very critical flight.
    Hmm....wonder who that is going to be... I hope it's nobody I'm rooting for!

Sounds like it will be a pretty exciting episode ... going to Egypt to see the Pyramids would be a blast!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

one team makes a stealthy move in the middle of the night to abandon the pack of teams in order to advance.
    That part is referring to Charla & Mirna, as seen in the previews

I am thinking that it will be Charla/Mirna as the team that is looking for help like always
    Carey

+ Reply to Thread