+ Reply to Thread

Thread: would it be possible for a team to get 1 or 2 days lead on other teams?

would it be possible for a team to get 1 or 2 days lead on other teams?

I started watching the first season of the amazing race and its pretty good so far (I'm enjoying how much I dislike team guido if that makes any sense ).

Anyway on the 6th episode Team Guido gets to the airport first and at first they are the only team with tickets and they show the other teams saying the next flight to Rome is 6 days away!

6 DAYS! I'm wondering if it would be possible at all for a team to get a day or two lead in this race?

I'm not sure, really. But I believe it's one of the jobs of field researcher of the show to make sure this won't happen. Think about scheduling mess and its associated cost. And also, I think the crews (maybe only some, but not all) have to get tickets to the same flights too, just in case some interesting incidents occur on the flights.

That's just my opinion...

Captain of the World
    I started watching the first season of the amazing race and its pretty good so far (I'm enjoying how much I dislike team guido if that makes any sense ).
    How did you get the first season? That is the one that I missed and really want to see.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangaboo
    6 DAYS! I'm wondering if it would be possible at all for a team to get a day or two lead in this race?
    Your question will be answered by the end of the first season...

Well in the first TAR the production team kind of screwed up and yeah in the final 3, one team was way behind. But after that mistake producers made sure this will never happen again so I can pretty much say it wouldn't be possible for a team to have a 1 day lead against all the other teams

+ Reply to Thread