+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Our interview with Jim and Marsha

Thanks for the interview. Great job John
    I rather lurk than post.

FORT Regular
    That's interesting, i hope Nicole would clarify about the 'bitch' thing once she's out, wonder why CBS decided not to include it in airtime, since they have a history of making drama out of editing, like the misunderstanding toward the Bowling Moms...Thank you, John, for the effort, but i wish you've had ask Jim and Marsha about the Yield, seems like no one has seen any of it lately...

Jim: Charla and Mirna really surprised us. They are much more competitive than we ever gave them credit for. But I'm also surprised at them because they said they wanted to run the race to show that little people could do whatever anyone else could, and they ended up using that as a "crutch" several times on the show to get people to go out of their way to help them, or get special treatment. If that works for them, that's fine, but it kind of surprised me.
    Okay, I knew I liked this guy for a reason. Straight up on the Charla thing. His take on it is the same as mine--it's kind of respulsive she resorts to it and yet admirable that she's willing to use other people's predjudices at the same time.

Also... Marsha was a Cheerleader/Law Student? Why did I only recall the second of these from her profile?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    I think because it only mentions that she is a Law Student in her profile.

~Grover

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Okay, I knew I liked this guy for a reason. Straight up on the Charla thing. His take on it is the same as mine--it's kind of respulsive she resorts to it and yet admirable that she's willing to use other people's predjudices at the same time.

Also... Marsha was a Cheerleader/Law Student? Why did I only recall the second of these from her profile?

if Charla had not have used it to her adavantage, her team might be out and then no one would be able to have an opinion because what everyone expected to happen, happened...they could not compete and were eliminated.....But it did not happen this way and I think it is great...Go Charla/Mirna!

If you look at post #1 in the Jim/Marsha thread, you'll see that she is a Jaguars cheerleader in her profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    if Charla had not have used it to her adavantage, her team might be out and then no one would be able to have an opinion because what everyone expected to happen, happened...they could not compete and were eliminated.....But it did not happen this way and I think it is great...Go Charla/Mirna!
    I can't refute that it's the reason that team is still around. But that doesn't do anything to change the fact that it's a bit two-faced for a team to go on and on about how the little person can do anything, followed by them relying on the fact that people will help one out. It's good, in the grand scheme of things to make people pay for their assumptions, yet at the same time it also buys INTO those assumptions. Jim probably said this in a bit more of a cut and dried way, but the thought is the same.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Good job, John, thanks for the interview.

Last week's episode was the first time I ever watched TAR. Needless to say I'm kicking myself for not having tuned in sooner--not only because this is such an exciting show, but also because it only gave me one episode to see Jim and Marsha. I really enjoyed them as a team, and even got teary-eyed when they were eliminated.

I wish Jim and Marsha all the best in the future.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    I got teary when they talked about their relationship getting stronger and how much they respect each other, etc.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome
    Another sad to see them go, they were my only favourites as far as teams went because they seemed like they were well adjusted people that also kept it interesting. With their departure I'll still keep watching TAR5 only to see which pair of freakshows make it to the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast