+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Our interview with Jim and Marsha

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    I guess I see it differently. All the teams constantly ask the locals for help. Occasionally, Charla gloats that many people assume that she can't do anything for herself because of her size. How on earth can that be held against her? Should she never ask for help? It's not as if she asks anyone to help her BECAUSE of her lack of height. I just don't understand the controversy.
    The FORT has room for everyone's opinion!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Watching the show on TV, what team surprised you versus what you experienced with them on the show?

Jim: Charla and Mirna really surprised us. They are much more competitive than we ever gave them credit for. But I'm also surprised at them because they said they wanted to run the race to show that little people could do whatever anyone else could, and they ended up using that as a "crutch" several times on the show to get people to go out of their way to help them, or get special treatment. If that works for them, that's fine, but it kind of surprised me.
    Never thought about it like that but she does have a point.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld
    The FORT has room for everyone's opinion!
    ITA! I agree you Thonalon and we all have our opinions. Very well put 2c. Didn't you love how Jim and Marsha were so down to earth and answered every answer honestly. Did anyone catch what they said on the early show?

FORT Newbie
    I was curious why Jim and Marsha didn't go for the fast forward. John, did you happen to ask that question?

Quote Originally Posted by cashour
    I was curious why Jim and Marsha didn't go for the fast forward. John, did you happen to ask that question?
    There are only two fast forwards this year.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for clearing it up. I had misunderstood - I had thought there were only two chances in each leg of the race to go for the fast forward.

Great interview! I love getting more of the inside scoop.

When the show aired, I questioned the Brandon and Nicole thing--getting tickets from two different teams. I think people automatically tend to look for non-Godly qualities in people who speak so openly about their religion, but I think we keep doing it because we're so often proven correct!!! Brandon and Nicole are just two more examples of this.

I'm also sort of hoping that the producers are setting up Brandon and Nicole the way Omarosa got set up!!

Thanks so much for the interview! I was sad to see them go. There were plenty of teams I would have liked to see go first.

I'm so glad they took the time to answer the questions fully.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Thanks for posting that..good read!

I KNEW there was a reason I didn't like Brandon & Nicole.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    ::sits, waiting to hear the posts of people agreeing with Jim on the last question::
    Consider it done. You just can't have it both ways, Charla!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast