+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I read earlier someone said they were dissapointed with the lack of likable teams and I agree. Last season in TAR4 I pretty much liked every team (Not really Team Who as much because of the whole athletic dominant male thing) but this season I don't really like anybody. Last season my fav was R&C (I forget what their nickname was >_o) and I was about to die of suspense when I watched the finale. I guess it'll be easier to watch TAR5 then because I'll be more happy than sad when I see people get eliminated.
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    I couldn't be more delighted that Alison is gone. I can now stop clicking the remote when she is on and go back to watching the entire show.
    Now...why do such a thing, changing the channel when TAR is on?
    Last edited by haejin; 07-14-2004 at 06:38 PM.
    Gustav Holst was right!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    R&Cs nickname was chip n dale

It said they spoke Spanish in their BIO HAHAHAHAHAHA that is funny! They did know some words. If I were people I would carry with me a french - english spanish english - russian - english and all of those dictionaries. They can be small ones and on the long bus rides they can come up with stuff they can say to get help!!

FORT Fogey
    I was thinking that last night as I ran downstairs to my Spanish-English dictionary to check some of the things they were saying... I thought... how good would it be to have a dictionary for most of the common languages?

FORT Regular
    Are you allowed to have a Palm Pilot? I seem to recall the father / son team having one in the first episode of whatever season they were on. You could download every conceivable language translater into it. You'd be set.

Haha I doubt they have one of those. I think its just prerace they had one and all. It's like having a GPS, it wouldnt be fair. Trust me, if people could have them, then they would be speaking a lot better in other languages than how they are now. i would assume a dictionary is a strategy non electric item that they could have but maybe they arent.

FORT Regular
    I just remember them being on the way to the airport for the first time and the kid was looking up flights on a Palm Pilot. I remember thinking, "are they allowed to have that?". It was the last we saw it.

Maybe they borrowed it from someone. I dont remember seeing it but if they were allowed that or anything like that, I dont see how TAR would allow that and if they did why people wouldnt use them more. Then again I never saw Jim and Marsha have any problems with the language I dont think but I dont think they would think to put languages in it.

w/ the worst timeslot in TAR history ,S5 is so far so good,if not better.

if the moms were intentionally to screw up MajorDad and marsha,they w/d definitely move from my love list to the hate one,no doubt.

Dad&Daughter ,all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by PJO1966
    8. Chip & Kim: I love these two and how they are with each other. I definitely understand why the twins were pissed, though. Twin A saw the cab first and started running towards it. Chip followed and got in the car afterwards. That's poor sportsmanship. Despite that I still like them.
    I still like them, too, but it was kind of crummy. Definitely poor sportsmanship, but possibily good gamesmanship.

I did think it was more than a bit funny, though, that he did this after the quote that they showed of him on the bus saying that they had to have a stragey, because he didn't want to resort to racing the twins for a taxi (or something to that effect).

The editors must just love it when they get little jewels like that.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread