+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I loved the justification. "She's wearing disco clothes!"

I missed tonight's episode, but it will re-air in Canada on Saturday night. Glad to see the Hobbit's did so well, and kind of shocked that Donny and Alison were eliminated, but I really did not enjoy listening to those too insult each other.

Wow! Two young couples gone in the first two episodes. This really is a competitive group. In previous seasons they had weak teams that were doomed from the start. So far it looks like any team can win.

I'd have preferred that Brandon/Nicole or Colin/Christie had been eliminated. They're so boring. At least Alison and Donny were entertaining.

I love watching Charla and Mirna. I hope they stay in through the finals. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Jay
    Charla and Mirna - Ok, we get that you are a strong, independent team and Mirna has accomplished so much in your life. Quit shoving it down our throats. They remind me of last season's NFL wives (being the wives of professional athletes, blah, blah, blah).

Since recycled-professional-reality-show-contestant Alison has been eliminated early, does that mean we'll see her in the next Survivor?

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great episode. Loved it, lots of good moments in it.

The only teams I really like so far are Jim/Marsha and Bob/Joyce. Everyone else is bugging the hell out of me. Why in the world are there more likable teams out there?

I dunno, Bob scares the hell out of me, he always looks so pissed off...but then again, Joyce always looks terribly cheerful, so maybe that's why they get along.

I'm only cheering for Team Hobbitt and the bowling moms...I love underdogs.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

yEH........................... .!!!! The Alley Cat is gone!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Captain of the World
    Maybe I need to rewatch it, but it seemed to me that Alli and Donnie got on a bus before Chip & Kim, and the twins.

Someone correct me on that one if I am wrong. It sure made it seem that Alli and Donnie were going to finish ahead of the other two teams. Did I blink and miss something?
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    Maybe I need to rewatch it, but it seemed to me that Alli and Donnie got on a bus before Chip & Kim, and the twins.

Someone correct me on that one if I am wrong. It sure made it seem that Alli and Donnie were going to finish ahead of the other two teams. Did I blink and miss something?
    I think Alison & Donny said their bus stopped a couple of times on the way there. Maybe they did get on a bus earlier, but the stopping caused them to arrive later.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Alison and Donny's bus was not an express bus - Chip/Kim's and Kami/Karli's was.

+ Reply to Thread