+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Yes, the dwarf could become a likeable team. Just please stop referring to the dwarf talk, I'd like to see who you two REALLY ARE, and not what your here to prove every time there's an interview clip of u guys.

Since Krom put up a post showing his likes and dislikes, I'll do the same:

1st- Brandon and Nicole (Team Jesus, who did not win a trip)- Dislike. Please prove me wrong about you two (cough Brandon cough) being jerks.
    2nd- Charla and Mirna (Mental Midget)- Neutral. I'm rooting for ya, but show us who U are.
    3rd- Jim and Marsha- Like. I have a lot more respect for you guys to overcome a huge last place start from the bottlenecck to third.
    4th- Linda and Karen (Bowling Moms)- Neutral. They seem to be having fun, which is always a good thing to take stress off.
    5th- Bob and Joyce- Like. Surprising, since I thought they'd fight like Teri and Ian. Their love for each other fuels this team to victory.
    6th- Colin and Christie- Neutral. Who? What?
    7th- Lance and Marshall- (Pizza Boys)- Dislike. C'mon guys, stop being a typical American tourist and appreciate that you guys are there.
    8th- Chip and Kim- Neutral. The fight thing was the smartest move the team could've done, and I don't blame them. Gotta admit, I like the shock on their faces at each pit stop.
    9th- Kami and Karli- Neutral. I liked them until they whined in the end as well. It's a race girls, a race!
    10th- Allison and Donny- Dislike. Need I say more?

BTW, I find it a proper time to post my predictions for the outcome of the race. These are my predictions pre-race, before the first leg. Of course, now I wish I could change some predictions

1. Colin and Christie
    2. Kami and Karli
    3. Brandon and Nicole
    4. Lance and Marshall
    5. Allison and Donny
    6. Jim and Marsha
    7. Bob and Joyce
    8. Charla and Mirna
    9. Chip and Kim
    10. Linda and Karen
    11. Dennis and Erika...Alright! My first right choice!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    That was some good stuff today. A complete shocker. The underdogs coming in 2nd-6th? The first place Alison and Donny coming in last? Hoorah! But I must admit that I actually think I liked Donny less than Alison, she'd hardly do anything and he'd say something mean. Hopefully this puts an end to reality crossovers. I will admit, though, that I thought it was going to be a non-elimination leg. The reason was because the clue said "the last team may be eliminated".

I felt that Charla and Mirna proved themselves in this episode. And what was with casting the Bowling Moms in a negative light? They would show Jim and Marsha complaining about them, and then show the moms not doing much. I think Mirna adds a lot to the race, because she's willing to have a little fun (i.e. doing the tango) when the other teams are overly stressed. I was not expecting Jim and Marsha to do so well. Kudos to them.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Well I guess I will do the same...

1st- Brandon and Nicole - Neutral. Don't like that people judge them from one quote, though it was stupid of Brandon. I respected what they said about the twins at the end.
    2nd- Charla and Mirna - Like. I'm rooting for them and I dismiss all the complaining and respect all the physical challenges they have to go through and they seem like they are very smart and it's always nice to see someone turn a bad thing into an advantage
    3rd- Jim and Marsha - Like. I like them and am amazed what they have went through and still continue to do good. I like Jim more than Marsha though.
    4th- Linda and Karen - Neutral. They aren't as great as everyone thinks. They scheme too but they always think positive and they never fight.
    5th- Bob and Joyce - Neutral. I hardly know them and don't know their personality. So what if they are old, I want to know more.
    6th- Colin and Christie - Neutral. I think they are a forced to be reckoned with even though I have no idea who they actually are.
    7th- Lance and Marshall - Dislike. Yes, this is the only team I dislike but I keep thinking that TAR wants me and everyone to hate them. They've earned the hate award but that's what they want.
    8th- Chip and Kim - Like. I do like this team and like their personality. I think for 40, Kim looks really good. I think Chip was very nice and fair in the fight today and happy they are still here but don't know how long they can really last.
    9th- Kami and Karli - Neutral. I thought since they were twins and women, CBS would pick extremelly good looking ones but they are kind of ugly lol. I understand how they think it's unfair but I don't appreciate them complaining because there was no reason. I appreciated what they said at the beginning until the end on how they liked Chip and Kim.
    10th- Alison and Donny - Neutral. I watched BB4 and I don't mind Alison. I thought they were good entertainment and a strong team. I thought that entertaining was good and liked to see them fight. Guess I won't have that anymore.

I am glad that Alison and Donny have been philiminated. Brandon wasn't the only guy to allow their woman to groped at the Disco- Chip didn't do anything either. TeamMM and pizza boys are still annoying.
    I wonder if the 1st place curse is still intact like TAR4 - alot of the first place teams either dropped in standings or were eliminated at the next leg.
    I like Jim and Marsha( got to cheer my fellow Floridians) I liked that they bounced back and that Marsha
    did the detour and roadblock.

in banana world
    This is my first time watching TAR, and I think the key to this race is choices. Making the right choices so far seems to be what determines their destiny. Whether perro or tango, cab or bus, etc.

I'm actually kinda sad to see Alison and Donny go (please don't kill me ) because they entertained me, as much as I disliked them. I was also really surprised because I thought they would make it really far in the game, if not win it all, because Alison is so determined and a really good player, so she has proven in the past. And I blame Donny for their loss...

man, im kinda bummed out now that Alison and Donny are gone ...those two were fun to watch. The Brothers should have been gone, those guys give american tourist bad names...at first i thought they were gonna be cool like the "Oh Brother" team, they are the exact opposite.
    Last edited by Quinito; 07-14-2004 at 01:11 AM.
    Kick some ass...get some later...

That's totally fine that you're kinda sad they're gone because I am too, even with watching BB4. They basically brought entertainment and I'm sure many people hate to admit that they'll miss the bickering. I thought they'd go far but it seems that the beginning of TAR 5 does not really involve physical fitness, its more brain than brawn. I mean there is a reason they had the dog walking so close, most people who took a moment to think would say "hey, there must be something hard about this...." and for the tango!

Yeah, first to last drops were pretty rare until Amazing Race 4 came about. Lets see, who did this happen to over the years?

Pat and Brenda- Moms in Amazing Race 1 after using Fast Forward previously
    Mary and Peach- Sisters in Amazing Race 2
    John Vito and Jill- Dating Couple in Amazing Race 3 after getting cheated in using a Fast Forward on a previous surprise non-elimination leg
    Derek and Drew- Twins in Amazing Race 3
    Amanda and Chris- Dating Couple in Amazing Race 4 who couldn't determine masks
    Steve and Josh- Father and Son in Amazing Race 4

And now, the seventh and most recent team to join this list is Allison and Donny from Amazing Race 5!

Originally posted by Quinito:

The Brothers should have been gone, those guys give american tourist bad names...at first i thought where were gonna be cool like the "Oh Brother" team, they are the exact opposite.

Agreed. I, sadly don't like this team. Who do you guys think will become the comic relief of Amazing Race 5?

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    Agreed. I, sadly don't like this team. Who do you guys think will become the comic relief of Amazing Race 5?
    I don't think anyone will be comic relief this year. If anyone, it would probably be bob and joyce

But really, I don't see anyone being the comic relief...

+ Reply to Thread