+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Okay, my view of these teams has shifted a bit between episodes:

-Ali & Donny (aka Team Famewhore): Ep1, hated, Ep2, hated.
    -Charla & Mirna (I like the name Team Mental Midget which has been tossed around): Ep1 disliked, Ep2 still dislike, but with moments of appreciation like during the tango.
    -Jim & Marsha: Epi1, thought they were kind of pathetic, Ep2, not anymore.
    -Chip & Kim: Ep1, disliked strongly, Ep2 liked strongly
    -Pizza Boyz: Ep1, thought they were ok, Ep2, think they are asses
    -Team Jesus: Ep1, hated, Ep2, yawn. Who cares?
    -Colin & Christie (Team Who?-Season 5 style): Ep1, yawn, Ep2 yawn.
    -Bowling Moms: Ep1, liked, Ep2, slight dislike
    -Twinkie Twins: Ep1, neutral, Ep2, liked for most of the episode until the whining at the end
    -Bob & Joyce: Ep1 liked, Ep2, yawn.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Am I the only one rooting for Jim and Marsha? I hope they and the internet couple surprise everyone.

The bowling mom's annoy me.
    No, Speed, I'm still rooting for my home town team as well. Good for them for turning things around! And I find I am liking Charla/Mirna more than I thought I would as well.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I'm cheering for Charla and Mirna even if they are bickering just because of the odds of a dwarf and even a 2 woman couple doing well in the race. I think everyone is cheering for Jim and Marsha and I hope they do well because of the father.

People loved the bowling moms in the first leg but who knows how well they will love them after what the did to Jim and Marsha

Hmm... the cab and bus option towards the end of the race was really a huge factor in the outcome of this leg. In fact, I'm going to say that it was the ONLY factor. Teams that chose cabs got in front of all the bus teams,and one bus team (Allison and Donny) payed for it...yesss...

And don't worry, I'm secretly (shh, it's a secret!) rooting for Jim and Marsha. I think the Internet couples will surprise, and I hope that one team will soon emerge as comic relief...I want another Ken and Gerard or another Frat boys!!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I swear if Alison says "Monty-Video" like it's a low rent Blockbuster instead of the proper pronunciation I'm gonna hurl a shoe at the TV
    I already did. It didn't seem to stop her.

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I cannot believe Ali/Donny are done. They need to take a break from each other, about a half a century. Thank goodness we get to take a break from her(them), hopefully forever.
    Yes, and by breaking up they are both walking away as winners
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Hmmm...who thinks this is going to be the first ever amazing race to host a female-female winner? We have two good canidaets in the bowling moms and mental midget, (and I guess the twins )

I personally think that a female will win this race, but it will come from another team.

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    Originally Posted by Krom

Karli is a bit of a moron claiming that Chip was acting "like a completely different person". Honey, he could have physically tossed your sister out of the cab. And he didn't. I think I like Kami better than Karli.

How can you tell the twins apart??? I'm still having trouble figuring out who's who
    In this case they told us via voiceover that Kami was the one in the cab with him (well, at least Chip thought it was). Then, in the cab they had themselves, I believe that the twin speaking used her sister's name when talking about Chip--so it had to be Karli. In the interview later, their names were spelled left to right, and I'm only assuming that the order matched who was speaking (who appeared to be Kami that last time--although she went off on Chip too, so I take back saying I liked her more than her sister).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    Hmmm...who thinks this is going to be the first ever amazing race to host a female-female winner? We have two good canidaets in the bowling moms and mental midget, (and I guess the twins )

I personally think that a female will win this race, but it will come from another team.
    lol of course a female will win the race LOL the only team with an all male team is the brothers and I doubt they will win.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SQFreak
    "Mine keep having sex!" LOL
    She was jealous! She didn't get any!

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

+ Reply to Thread