+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    and the world hates Alison & Donny!
    Don't forget that Alison and Donny Hate Alison and Donny.

FORT Newbie
    I just registered today. I've been reading here for a while. Followed 'The Restaurant' threads, and now of course this one.

Finally Alisson and Donny are kicked off. Never watched BB4, but it didn't take me long, to figure out I didn't like them.

Am totally rooting for the father/daughter team.

I am SOOO relieved that there's no more Allison on this show. But I must say, I'm kinda surprised that they're gone. In the first episode, they looked like a huge threat to win it all, making good decisions and racing very smart. But this episode, they just completely lost it. Shocked I am, indeed. But, it's a good kind of shocked

Which team impressed me most this episode? The moms! Somehow, although they chose the same detour options as Allison and Donny (perro, then change to tango), they ended up coming in fourth place, while Allison and Donny lost! How is that possible???

Which team DEPRESSED me the most? Lance and Marshall. I mean, c'mon- two fat guys who own a restaurant sounds like a funny combination that would prove to be a good comic relief. Instead, all they do is complain. That dissapoints me.

Well, my "final three" choices (Colin and Christie, Brandon and Nicole, and Kami and Karli) are still here, but something's telling me that I better change my opinion of the latter of the three :phhht

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Ummm guys, I don't think you read the Alison and Donny broke up after the race. While I was reading bb5bbq before the big brother season, found out they broke up

I cannot believe Ali/Donny are done. They need to take a break from each other, about a half a century. Thank goodness we get to take a break from her(them), hopefully forever.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Originally Posted by Krom

Karli is a bit of a moron claiming that Chip was acting "like a completely different person". Honey, he could have physically tossed your sister out of the cab. And he didn't. I think I like Kami better than Karli.

How can you tell the twins apart??? I'm still having trouble figuring out who's who

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    By the way....

from this quote "Somehow, although they chose the same detour options as Allison and Donny (perro, then change to tango), they ended up coming in fourth place, while Allison and Donny lost! How is that possible???" It's completely because they took a bus and the moms took a cab. That was a huge part and that's what caused them to go so far behind.... How they ended up behind C & K and the twins is beyond me

FORT Fan
    That is great news for the rest of us

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk
    I am SOOO relieved that there's no more Allison on this show. But I must say, I'm kinda surprised that they're gone. In the first episode, they looked like a huge threat to win it all, making good decisions and racing very smart. But this episode, they just completely lost it. Shocked I am, indeed. But, it's a good kind of shocked
    From the sound of it they pretty much played things out just like their relatonship usually does. Though I still stand by something that Allison said, it was the fact that she didn't make all the decisons and didn't boss Donny around that they lost. Donny was better as just brawn.

Which team impressed me most this episode? The moms! Somehow, although they chose the same detour options as Allison and Donny (perro, then change to tango), they ended up coming in fourth place, while Allison and Donny lost! How is that possible???
    They took a taxi instead of taking a taxi to the bus station, riding the bus somewhere, then riding a taxi to the roadblock. If Allison and Donny had just went with a taxi then they would more than likely have been third.

Am I the only one rooting for Jim and Marsha? I hope they and the internet couple surprise everyone.

The bowling mom's annoy me.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread