+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ratings for Ep1 - IT BEAT BB5!!!

YES!!! This is amazing.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Just to add, since last night's show was a good start I'm sure word of mouth will pick up a lot of new viewers.

Captain of the World
    I wrote this in another thread but thought it fit in here. Those are great numbers, hopefully it will catch on even better and become a legit regular season show instead of being stuck on Saturday nights. I still think a Survivor -TAR-CSI line up would rock the ratings.

TAR is by far the greatest show on television. It is the only show I actually plan my weeks around. Pathetic, Yes. But At least I only do it for one show unlike so many other people.

My thought is, does anyone have any good ideas that we little people can do to get the word out to others to watch it? I want to see it around for many more seasons to come. Plus I want to race on the damn thing myself.

This show deserves Survivor like ratings or better. It is so much better than Survivor could ever hope to be.

Last nights episode was put together extremely well and I think if people watch it they will get hooked like many of us.

Thoughts on helping TAR stay around and get a better fall line up time slot than Saturday evening.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

Just to point out, TAR probably snagged a few BB viewers. I wouldn't be surprised if TAR came first, BB would lead in the ratings.

I'm so happy to hear that! I just "discovered" this show last year and was kicking myself for not watching it from Season 1. I've never seen a show before that is so captivating and completely drains you when the episode is over. I probably make it worse because I TiVo it and I skip the commercials - I have no time to catch a breath.

That's great!!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Last night's episode proved how difficult it can be to pull off a really good episode of reality t.v. With all the junky reality shows out there right now, TAR has renewed my interest, especially after the major dissapoint of Survivor All-Stars. I see another Emmy for TAR. If I see another dating show, or Nicole Ritchie insulting Joe American in Tennesee I'm going to throw up.

FORT Fan
    OK for a more serious note. Everybody should know that Tivo units watch what you are watching and sends the info back for ratings.

http://www.tivo.com/5.3.1.1.asp?article=200
    http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-5154...?tag=nefd_lede
    http://news.com.com/Nielsen+begins+m...80.html?tag=nl

Ask everyone who owns a Tivo to record the Amazing Race. Even if they hate the show (???!!!) tell them to record it. And the important thing is to play the show back. Hit play and then turn off the TV and go to bed. Maybe do the same thing before heading out to work. Can't hurt and it will really help the ratings since DVRs really show what is being watched at any time. Every DVR should be worth several hundred of the neilson books.

Woohoo! Must keep supporting then there would be more TAR seasons

FORT Fogey
    YAY! Go TAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really happy for it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast