+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: People new to this show

Scarlett told me I should watch it. The timing was right, so we did last night I will make every attempt to from now on
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I'm fairly new to this show too, have watched a few episodes in the past, but never the whole season, but last night was fantastic. I like this show better than Survivor, which I never thought would happen.

I have watched TAR since Season 1 and have considered it among the best of the reality genre.

Unfortunately, I think the show jumped the shark when it cast Alison and Donny. What a disappointment after having eagerly anticipated the new season for quite a while.

I am watching this season, but generally clicking the remote to something else whenever this couple is shown. I'll go back to watching the show in its entirety if and when this couple is eliminated.

Welcome to all the TAR newbies! The more people support the show the higher the chance CBS will renew it

If people didn't know this show had rumors that it was going to end after 4 but thanks to the Emmy Award it decided to renew it for at least 2 more seasons

FORT Fan
    So absolutely no one new from watching this show came because of Alison? Hmm...

I've been hooked since episode 1 of AR1. While I am disappointed that they've gone the route of the Bachelor and recycled people from other tv shows, in this case BB, I'm still a loyal viewer.

We started watching partway through TAR1, when they were in Paris, and haven't missed an episode since!!! It is my favorite reality show. I don't watch BB, so have no preconceived notion of Alison.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

For me, it's not that Allison per se bothers me--though I know she bothers some people. It's that they recycled someone from another tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremist
    So absolutely no one new from watching this show came because of Alison? Hmm...

Actually, this is my first TAR and I would say that I came in spite of her. I've heard nothing but good stuff about TAR and figured that since it comes on right after BB5, I'd already be set to watch.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by saltyj
    I watched all of last season because people kept talking about it, and I loved it so much I just had to watch this season.

It's truly nail-biting, pillow-hugging entertainment. It's become my favorite reality show. I was so eager for Reichen and Chip to win last season!
    I couldn't agree more with your post. Last season was my first and I'm so glad I watched.
    Although this year the team I was rooting for to win was eliminated first, I'll still have so much fun watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast