+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Basically they had 4 spins to win and they all did. That's truly incredible.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I must say.. the two couples who had to turn around to get the "task card" were stupid!!

Have they EVER watched the show? Hello?? Everyone knows you HAVE to pick up the markers first. :rolleyes

Christian couple. Gah! I want them gone already.

Also..since I haven't even looked at any of the threads about TAR5... I JUST learned that it's ALLISON AND DONNY!!! I HATE when they reuse reality contestants...honestly. There's millions of people willing and wanting to participate, why re-use a stale, used-up contestant???
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Stupid question number 1 (more will surly follow)
    Where did they spend the night waiting for the ferry???????

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hey. Yeah. Where did they sleep? Oh wait... they were in those tents Noreen.. remember the pizza brothers said it was miserable?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Right, I forgot that part, thanks

FORT Regular
    Well, since they could pick 5 numbers at a time, on each spin they had a 5/37 chance of getting one of the numbers. So for 4 spins, they had a 20/37 chance, or a 54% chance of winning. This is one show where doing the risky, dangerous task wasn't quicker... 4 spins on that table takes 10 minutes... why not give it a try?

Quote Originally Posted by PJO1966
    Basically they had 4 spins to win and they all did. That's truly incredible.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SlantNGo
    Well, since they could pick 5 numbers at a time, on each spin they had a 5/37 chance of getting one of the numbers. So for 4 spins, they had a 20/37 chance, or a 54% chance of winning. This is one show where doing the risky, dangerous task wasn't quicker... 4 spins on that table takes 10 minutes... why not give it a try?
    Sorry, that's illogical. They only had a 5/37 chance of winning EACH time the wheel was spun. The odds stay the same for every spin because they only have 5 chips for each new spin. The odds don't change because they get to do it 4 times. So the odds were only about 13%.

Phew! So much to catch up on in the forum.. considering i'm in a part of the world where the broadcast of amazing race is much later than in the US.. by then so much have already been posted about the race.. anyway, i was just wondering about this at the point where Chip & Kim arrived at the pit only to be told by Phil they don't have the route marker and needed to go back and get it, how does Phil know beforehand about them missing out on the clue? sorry if this might sound like a silly question (if someone has explained about this before).. does the cameraman inform Phil about it? but it can't be.. he'll be too busy running about with the team filming them.. or is it the production people who are all around the place, observing the teams doing their tasks, then informing Phil or someone in charge about a team's wrongdoing? this is puzzling me.. wonder if anyone can enlighten me on this..

As despicable as Alison was on BB4, in TAR, she seems more likeable. I'm gonna root for her and Donny, along with the Pizza Brothers. The other teams just seem blah.
    Gustav Holst was right!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I like the black couple, i missed the first half hour so not sure if they are the only married couple. but i seem to like their attitude, that may change when i see the encore.

+ Reply to Thread