+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Great premiere. I loved how the early teams to the first flight were bit in the butt for not thinking it through. Not too happy that Dennis and Erika were eliminated first. Dennis wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, though. The teams I liked a bunch were Karen and Linda, Charla and Mirna, Bob and Joyce, Kami and Karli, and Brandon and Nicole. I didn't want to base this on looks, but Brandon and Nicole really are a lot like Flo and Zach, only Brandon is a psychopath. Not crazy about Marshall and Lance, but they were slightly better than I expected. Pooooor Jim. That would totally suck to hurt your leg so early on. Charla was absolutely awesome. Her and Mirna are a great team, because they have will, and the fact that they're bilingual.

Alison and Donny in first? Oh puke! Next week looks good, like usual. And Mirna having the hots for Phil?
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

This group of people seem stupid and unaware, (un)surprisingly enough, but that depends on which team you're talking about....but there aren't many exceptions. At all.
    Gustav Holst was right!

FORT Fan
    I gotta say something I like this season over last season is that there are less "catch up points." This might change later on but last season a lot of times a team would get somewhere extremely early only for it not to make that much of a difference. Plus the detour was more luck vs. risk instead of the usual physical vs. slow.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I found myself liking Charla and Mirna a lot less than I thought I would. Mirna is not long for this game. Charla might have had a chance with a smarter and stronger partner.

I could not root harder against anyone than the Jesus Team. Hated them on the web site, hated them even more tonight.

Dad and daughter seem like an elimination waiting to happen.

I guess naked skydiving is not good preparation for TAR.

Nice to see the right choice isn't always the dare. But it seemed every single team was lucky on the roulette wheel - even to their detriment.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Mirna is bilingual. Often in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    I am truly impressed by Mirna, she is just awesome, if she could run fast, they would definitly win. I hate the pizza guys, they are just annoying.

I think you mean Charla... and she was absolutely terrific! (or do I have them backwards???)

Quote Originally Posted by dlsize
    Ok....after 1 episode....

I still hate TEAM AliWHORE
    TEAM CANCER is tooooo boring
    TEAM JESUS needs to do a little more praying
    TEAM MIDGET needs to do a lot less praying and gambling
    TWINS TEAM could be interesting
    TEAM PIZZA was unremarkable
    TEAM DADDY needs to step it up a notch

Nothing much on the others
    The Twins? Yeah, everyone who's ever been in a hotel like John is has had the option to turn to the channel with Nasty Twins. I'm giving them a semi-pass on being mean, because they interest me.

I still don't know what to call that boring as crap team of daters who followed Team Jesus into the Pit. They don't have big smiling faces and Brady Bunch hair like TJ, and have no noticeable personality.

The Pizza Boyz look like they just got edited down a bit this episode. Which is frequently a subtle sign that they may stick around for a while. Bowling Moms and the African-American couple (at least until the end when they HAD to show them) were under-represented too, so the same logic applies.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by dlsize
    Ok....after 1 episode....

I still hate TEAM AliWHORE
    TEAM CANCER is tooooo boring
    TEAM JESUS needs to do a little more praying
    TEAM MIDGET needs to do a lot less praying and gambling
    TWINS TEAM could be interesting
    TEAM PIZZA was unremarkable
    TEAM DADDY needs to step it up a notch

Nothing much on the others
    Which one is team cancer?
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    Which one is team cancer?
    I am thinking the widowed team, there previous spouces' died from cancer.

ok I am liking Chip and Kim more now that I have an episode under the belt. Starting to like Jim and Marsha (father/daughter) Jim has grit thats for sure, 25 stitches on the knee has to hurt. Twins are annoying, Alison...Puleeeze!!! The rest are bleah right now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread