+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wahoo

I won the first round of the game! lol... I feel all special...

Anyway, now that I've boosted my own ego, I am extremely excited for this season, I am curious about the new Twists, and the Yield thing, seems very interesting... and I wonder if they took out the fast forward for teh yield... I remember the first season the fast forward pretty much guarenteed a few hour lead, and I liked that, but they started having more "equalizers" and it made less and less a difference

Anyway, great way to start with the new season.. I am excited about it
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Just finished watching, and wow I know what I have been missing.

Let me start off by saying how much I love Charla & Mirna, I found myself cheering for them the whole leg. I loved that whistle they had. When Marsha was rude to them that made them instant enemies to me.

I really liked how they focused more on patience, and not just getting there first. You couldn't just get their first and do the first thing you found. And that is why the bowling moms and the older couple made it to the top of the pact.

I have to give Alison and Donny their credit. I was impressed, she is very smart. And as she said they are 'the brozne and the brains.'

I knew when those two teams missed the clue they would have to go back. I was surprised how lucky the teams who did the roulette were.

The more and more I see this, the more I realize how good I would be on this show, now I just need to find a partner.

I cannot wait for next week!
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-06-2004 at 11:10 PM.

FORT Fan
    Ok....after 1 episode....

I still hate TEAM AliWHORE
    TEAM CANCER is tooooo boring
    TEAM JESUS needs to do a little more praying
    TEAM MIDGET needs to do a lot less praying and gambling
    TWINS TEAM could be interesting
    TEAM PIZZA was unremarkable
    TEAM DADDY needs to step it up a notch

Nothing much on the others

FORT Newbie
    TAR Rocks !!!! I am so looking forward to next week

FORT Fogey
    Well... I need to go to bed... so have a great night, see you back here next week

Broadway, I'm never on vacation - it's always business travel. But I need a vacation

This week in sunny Pittsburgh, and in case I haven't inhaled enough smog, next week is Muncie, Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Broadway, I'm never on vacation - it's always business travel. But I need a vacation

This week in sunny Pittsburgh, and in case I haven't inhaled enough smog, next week is Muncie, Indiana.

ACK. I had forgotten that other people actually have to work this week. I love my company.

I actually like Pittsburgh, but Muncie? John... quit your job, you're obviously being punished.

I totally agree with you AIWANNABE I HATE Marsha because she didnt help the cousing...I think the new twist is that if they come in last in a non-eliminatioon round they dont get any more money for the next leg

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    wow, loved the episode although one dennis and erika was one of the teams i was rooting for . I am truly impressed by Charla, she is just awesome, if she could run fast, they would definitly win. I hate the pizza guys, they are just annoying. Overall wonderful, can't wait till next week. I LOVE THE NEW YIELD FEATURE, they should just keep doing it to one team hehe.
    Last edited by DarKensoul7; 07-06-2004 at 11:15 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Sadly, it will be my second visit to (ack) lovely Muncie this year, for 2 different companies. I'm sure it will be no less exhillarating than the first time, but with less of the trains running right next door to my hotel all night blowing their horns.

+ Reply to Thread