+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 Preview: 07/06

11 diverse teams of two set off on the first leg of the race starting at the famous Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles and quickly making their way to Uruguay.
    My children beg and plead for the pier all the time and because I'm no fun I take them to the grocery store and dry cleaner instead. :rolleyes I am always in the wrong place.

but you didn't know. It could have read:

11 diverse teams of two set off on the first leg of the race starting at the famous Santa Monica Grocery Store in Los Angeles and quickly making their way to Uruguay
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It will be fun to see what route they take to LAX from the SM Pier. To LAX from Malibu, we take Pacific Coast Highway south to the pier, and then my husband swears by a maze of surface streets through Venice, Marina del Rey, and Westchester. Always seemed nuts to me, with the freeway right there (10 E to the 405 S), but the 405 S is known for bad traffic along that stretch, weekends included. This ought to separate who's from LA and who isn't very quickly.

This episode will repeat on Saturday, July 10 at 8 pm on CBS. Moreover they will be repeating each Tuesday episode the following Saturday at 8 pm.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomboy
    This episode will repeat on Saturday, July 10 at 8 pm on CBS. Moreover they will be repeating each Tuesday episode the following Saturday at 8 pm.
    Thank god for that... I usually miss an ep. or 2 during the season.
    Eps 1 looks good cant wait to see Uruaguay..and reamin spoiler free for the season...
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    Wait a second!

I looked at the saturday episode...it said "The Amazing Race"...the tuesday episode said "The Amazing Race 5"...when I looked into it, i found this for the saturday episode:

Original Air Date: Sep 05, 2001

I guess they are re-airing TAR1.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    Wait a second!

I looked at the saturday episode...it said "The Amazing Race"...the tuesday episode said "The Amazing Race 5"...when I looked into it, i found this for the saturday episode:

Original Air Date: Sep 05, 2001

I guess they are re-airing TAR1.
    Hope its true missed season 1
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    Maybe the medical emergency is one of the faceplants at the starting line?
    Ouch, that would suck. At least it is a better reason than last year when teams got lost trying to get out of the parking lot. :rolleyes
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well, the CBS affiliate in our area (Seattle' KIRO 7), has it listed as a repeat of The Amazing Race 5, not TAR 1. I'm looking at their schedule right now and the premiere, which airs on Tuesday, July 6 is repeated on Saturday, July 10. Maybe this isn't the case with all affiliate stations, but I'd be surprised if CBS had two versions of TAR scheduled during prime time, airing on different channels in different areas.

Further to my post above, Canadian fans will also be able to catch a re-airing of each week's episode on OLN at 6pm (PST), 9pm (EST) beginning July 11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast