+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 Preview: 07/06

This will be the first Amazing Race I watch. I am excited about it---and it starts on my birthday too, so it will be easy to remember to watch! I hope I understand the premise---I may have questions, be patient with me!
    How would life have ever been the same if this wall had carved in it one less name?----10,000 Maniacs

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Don't worry, this show is really easy to pick up on. The host usually explains some of the rules each episode.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    ahhh score...
    In Hong Kong, we get to watch it 1/2 before you guys lol

AXN:
    July 7th (we're a day ahead) 9:00pm 1 1/2 hour premiere

dunno maybe i can post the results on the fort before the end of the episode lol
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Boy
    ahhh score...
    In Hong Kong, we get to watch it 1/2 before you guys lol
    AXN:
    July 7th (we're a day ahead) 9:00pm 1 1/2 hour premiere
    dunno maybe i can post the results on the fort before the end of the episode lol
    Are you sure?
    It's the time zone problem. When it is July 6, 9pm in United State, it is July 7 afternoon in Hong Kong. So when WE(asian cities) watch the amazing race at night, it is 8-10 hours behind. People can know the results already in this board or from the website cbs.com

Therefore it is impossible for you to know the results before the episode starts in USA.

But the AXN-asiz has already done the best job, as they let us (the asia area, Phillipines, Singapore, Thai, Hong Kong) see the updated shows as soon as possible. Moreover, there are 4 reruns in the same week and so we never miss any episode. (...however, ANX is a cable TV, we need to pay....)

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    I cannot WAIT. This will be my second season of the greatness known as TAR. Hands-down, best reality show ever...in my opinion, of course! Can't wait to see this season. *dies of excitement*
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

Sounds interesting. I can't wait for it to start! Since it'll be shown on July 7th for me, I guess I'll try to steer clear of spoilers for the few hours.
    'A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.' - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSoup
    This will be the first Amazing Race I watch. I am excited about it---and it starts on my birthday too, so it will be easy to remember to watch! I hope I understand the premise---I may have questions, be patient with me!
    You won't have any trouble at all understanding what's going on here. But watch out, you'll be hooked after the first show!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I really don't like the sound of a couple purposely holding up the ticket line. That sounds like they are playing nasty. The reason I love this show is because usually there is no backstabbing, manipulating etc. The BEST PART of the race is that it's basically fair: run hard, play hard, get a little lucky and you can win it. If it winds up being like every other freakin' reality show on TV I'm going to be one ticked off fan.

I guess bringing Alison on changes things.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm seeing some great commercials for this. Should be a good season. I hope it's a good season. If I can tune out Alison, it'll be a good season.

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm seeing some great commercials for this. Should be a good season. I hope it's a good season. If I can tune out Alison, it'll be a good season.
    How can it possibly be any good with no Steve & Dave?

Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast