+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247

I think these two are just ignorant. Not that I am defending them at all but they are just ignorant and don't understand other cultures are just different.

Too many Americans go overseas and expect things to be just like America. It isn't that way and I for one am thankful for it. How boring would it be if everything were the same.

"Different is good." I think I will coin that phrase.

For those of you outside the USA on this board, these men do NOT represent all of Americans!! Unfortunately, America believes in free will and free speech so sometimes, people like this show up. I'm embarrassed for these guys but I don't think they know or care that they are making themselves look so stupid.

FORT Fogey
    I've noticed this a lot from the last TAR I watched (season 1) as well as those that I watched casually. There always seems to be teams that feel everyone should speak their language... (and what annoys me most... they think that the louder they speak the more people will understand them) :rolleyes

FORT Fan
    It looked as if they are nice guys from the pre-show or from the website, like the clowns, frat boys, Ken/Gerard in the past seasons. But...... I guess, I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    Just a thought, if they are in another country, wouldn't they be the useless foreigners?
    Ha Ha .. Great point!

I've moved around the US a bunch the last several years so I know what it is like to have someone ask me for directions to somewhere and have no clue where they are talking about? The pizza bros need to be a little more understanding ... :nono
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    They do need to learn a lot of respect. I think they are or being edited as the villian team this season...

Originally posted by baskiddball:
    They do need to learn a lot of respect. I think they are or being edited as the villian team this season...
    No...more...team guidos...

Does anyone know the name of Marshall and Lance's pizza restaurant in Dallas?

I noticed that the back of the hats they were wearing on the show last night said "Dallas, Texas" and their shirts said "Cafe" something (I think). I was wondering if they were trying to promote their restaurant, but I couldn't really read what their hats/shirts said.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ken and Gerard, Kevin and Drew, Jon and Al, Steve and Dave they are not.

I'm sure that's what TAR was hoping for, but these guys are not in the same league.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Well I doubt TAR hoped for them to be comic relief because they interviewed them before. But their appearence gave the comic relief impression but tTAR is trying hard to bring out a jerk in them!!

Captain of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by La Gitana
    Does anyone know the name of Marshall and Lance's pizza restaurant in Dallas?

I noticed that the back of the hats they were wearing on the show last night said "Dallas, Texas" and their shirts said "Cafe" something (I think). I was wondering if they were trying to promote their restaurant, but I couldn't really read what their hats/shirts said.
    Cafe Nostra - Apparently if you live in the Dallas area, they have a party for TAR every Tuesday. If any of you go, let us know how it is. I heard they are really nice guys.

That is why I go back to the fact that I just think they are ignorant. Not that ignorance is a good thing but it may be a little more forgivable.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

+ Reply to Thread