+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

I'm with the majority, I hate this team. They're rude, arrogant and worst of all, they're ignorant. I was really hoping it would take them longer to find the chocolate so that Jim and Marsha could overtake them. I hope they get eliminated next week so those smarmy smiles can be wiped from their faces. :rolleyes

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I can't say that I hate this team... can't say that I like them. I think they are catching a lot of flak for unsportmanship when a lot of other teams *cough*Charla*cough*Mirna*coug h have a bit of unsportsmanship moments too.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I was SO disappointed to see that they didn't come in last last night. I had my fingers crossed the entire time.

I'm right there with ya, BF...they escaped the clutches of defeat yet again. Damn, damn, damn!

Judging by the previews for next week, it looks like their swan song may be coming soon. I hope so, anyway...

Captain of the World
    yeah they are ignorant. I think I stated that about two weeks ago. However, the "Bitch" scene still was funny.

So I'm going to hell. I'll probably be there with the Pizza Boys and they can cook for me.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

These are two of the biggest reality tv tools of all time. Or at least they are being portrayed that way. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    I'm sorry but the "BITCH" line was a classic.

Mirna has some serious problems with hypocracy.

The scene was set up perfectly. The shot right out of her window and the pizza boys driving past yelling bitch was hilarious. Her reaction was classic. Like "How could anyone call me that."

I am totally indifferent to the Pizza boys but that shot was hilarious. You couldn't have staged a better shot than that.
    I laughed too. Marshall and Lance are those rude, goofy types that I've met before around here. They will offend. Mirna seemed so 'holier than thou' in that scene and it was great to see her face when one of the brothers yelled 'bitch' at her. For all their faults, Marshall and Lance are the most real people on the race (IMO) - and I like them. I know not many viewers do, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    yeah they are ignorant. I think I stated that about two weeks ago. However, the "Bitch" scene still was funny.

So I'm going to hell. I'll probably be there with the Pizza Boys and they can cook for me.
    I'm amazed at what some people find funny. In my opinion, calling a woman a *itch is not funny under any circumstances.

I find these two to be boorish, misogynisitc, xenophobic, and not the least bit entertaining.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I hate them too. Calling Mirna a b**ch was funny, but it was really rude. I really hope they're eliminated next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    What really got me was the Pizza Boys calling Mirna a BITCH out loud so she could hear. That was mean, rude and unsportsmanlike.
    I totally agree. Obviously they're not gentlemen, I can give you that. These two are a bunch of jerks--I cracked up when the whiny one just sat there lazily turning his chocolates upside down.

btw, it looks like they're not the only team to yell out "bitch" at another--see the Jim & Marsha interview...

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Ok basically no one likes this team, they are idiots, horrible racers, in the back of the back and extremelly unlucky since karma probably bit them in ass. This team has practically nothing so I hope they enjoy elimination soon

+ Reply to Thread