+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall & Lance

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    Speaking of which, you would think the boys might be concerned about the way they're perceived by people and how it might affect their restaurant business. There's already at least one person in this thread who won't go to their restaurant. I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

Remember, all publicity is good publicity. For every customer they lose because of this show, they will gain at least five more. People will swarm to that restaurant just to see the "celebrities" and maybe have a question or two answered.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    It was a joke... and at least one of them did laugh.

Hmmm..Marshall..Lance is that you???

I didnt see anything wrong with the comment....it was a joke!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I personally dont think its a joke and this is the only team in the race I hate but Im set on TAR editing out to make them evil just like they did to John and Kelly. So even when they were joking to R & C, they still made it seem serious and like they hate each other. However the editing is working for me. But if I was getting useless information, I would get mad and sometimes u say things like that when youre mad. I bet everyone here has said something like that because they were angry. However I dont know why Im defending them cuz I hate them.

Marshall and Lance kind of remind me of Gary and Dave from TAR2 in that joking around, goofball, not meaning to offend people - and yet they do way.
    I know a lot of people hated Gary and Dave, but I loved them!

I actually like Marshall and Lance so far. As the only m/m team, I'd like to see them go far. I'm kind of disappointed that there are so many 'dating' couples (although I like Colin and Christie.) Sure these guys aren't perfect gentleman, but then no team is perfect. Even the bowling moms are conniving.

Quote Originally Posted by daflyinelk

If that is humor at all, it's pretty stingy hateful humor. I mean, at least whenever Kevin and Drew tried to joke around, they made fun of themselves and complained about themselves, not about their surroundings or "dumb locals".

I with you. So far, I'm really not liking this team because they seem like the "ugly Americans." I always dread it when people I know with bad attitudes about foreign places (and citizens of those places) choose to travel. I feel like saying, "perhaps you would be happier going to Yosemite?"

Marshall and Lance, the Poconos are calling you!
    Shaken, not stirred.

Oh my god they are just the ugliest travelers I've ever seen in my life. In the insiders they just called the Chocolate guy the "Oompa Loompa" wtf is WRONG with them?!

LOL i did laugh when they called the chocolate guy that

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Wow, they get worse every race. When they called Mirna a bitch, I was ready to kill them, though if they didnt do it to my favourite team I'd think it was kind of amusing for a little bit. Oompa Loompa is mean to call that guy but it is kind of a funny nickname. Sometimes their jokes are sorta funny but most of the times its just plain rude. I was hopin jim and marsha could do something to get these idiots eliminated. I was hoping that there was no more white chocolates and he would be there all day

I could understand last night why they were pissed at Mirna, but it still doesn't justify their crappy attitude. These guys don't strike me as "happy campers" when it comes to traveling. So far they have pretty much complained most places they have been. I was hoping that Jim and Marsha would be able to pass them and send these bro's back to their restaurant! Kevin and Drew they are not ...
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

+ Reply to Thread