+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Linda & Karen

I was holding my like or dislike judgment on these ladies till after the first show and they get a big from me. I loved that they were very comfortable with each other and extremely determined. I'm totally diggin the ladies and wish them all the best in the race! Go Moms!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    They do well working together, like in the meat challenge. They didn't complain once, and they also didn't say "We have to prove the other teams wrong about our age/whatever." like so many teams like them do. These two are a breath of fresh air. I don't think they have a negative bone in their bodies.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I hope that they do well!

I always hope a mom team will do well. In the past you could always tell whether or not they would do well based on how they handled the initial leg/stress of the race. They were relaxed and working well together. Yes they had an advantage with the plane flights but they maintained their composure doing the meat carry and what really impressed me was the zip line. They went and did it and showed a bit more coordination and stamina then I expected.

They also came across as a team I would like to form an alliance with if possible.

I was cracking up that the first 4 or 5 alpha teams got skunked with the plane shuffle. Does anyone bother with strategy on this show you have 13 legs of a race does stay in the middle of the pack and save your enery mean anything to anyone. NO, lets just run over everyone at the start. I miss CHA CHA CHA this team raced with lots of grace and charm.

I loved it that they did so well and proved me wrong. I thought they would not have done so well. Good for them, and I really enjoyed watching them. I hope they continue to do well.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fan
    yes, I thought they were done first.
    As in previous seasons, the moms were eliminated very early.
    If they could go to the final 3, that is really amazing

Just like most viewers, I also like these two, and hope they go far. They remind me of my mom, which makes me happy.

Please, please don't let the curse of being the most-liked team befall them, which happened to the Clowns last time.

FORT Fogey
    I like them but they're kinda boring. I hope there's something exciting or interesting about them.

The mom's recovered well last night after giving up on walking the dogs ...

They did the right thing by taking a cab over the bus!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Yep after they did that I was surprised that they did so good. They went up and a&d went totally down. Why they asked to work with those two, who knows? But I like them, they are always happy, I;ve never seen them fight or be mad once!

+ Reply to Thread