+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

They were SO CLOSE to get eliminated! I was at the edge of my seat!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld
    I thought it was kinda funny how they were singing the praises of Chip and Kim at the start of the leg and by the end their view of Chip changed ...
    I agree. That's a very funny contrast.
    I think this team had done better than in the 1st episode. They avoided mistakes. I think they just chose a time-consuming detour.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ctheworld
    ...I thought it was kinda funny how they were singing the praises of Chip and Kim at the start of the leg and by the end their view of Chip changed ...
    I definitely thought it was strange... Honestly, I didn't think Chip was any more guilty than the twins were. He was agressive to be sure, but he's a competitive guy. The main difference between him and the twins is that they (at least one of them) took it personally, while Chip didn't.

In fact, when Chip found out that him and his wife had finished eighth, he was totally relieved. Now, he knew full well that he wasn't last- the twins were right behind him. As far as I could tell, he thought he was ninth and that the twins were about to be eliminated. When he found out otherwise, he was thrilled. He didn't seem to harbor any ill will torward them at all.

I don't know...I'm kind of relieved that there still in the race. The Chip and Kim and Kami and Karli rivalry is the only bit of drama that we're getting so far (now with Allison and Donny gone).

Besides, I was the only person in the world to stupidly predict that this team would be in the final three. :rolleyes So I don't want them to leave THAT early and make me look stupid :phhht

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Its so nice to see that the Karen Carpenter diet is still being used by someone if not a set of twins.......man they have got attitutde all wrapped up.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I still am trying to figure out why they thought Chip was just the biggest jerk of all times.

They both got to the cab at the same time, although one of the girls did seem to get in the door on her side quicker. But I saw nothing wrong with it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    In the first episode I didn't think much of them. They weren't that great, they didn't do anything to impress me. All they did was miss 2 very easy clues! In the beginning of the second episode, after what they said about chip and kim, I said they aren't too bad and they are pretty nice but they kinda changed that when they complained about chip n kim at the end

Yeah, I very neutral towards this team as well. Their nice comments about Chip and Kim in the beginning of the Episode gave them a point on my respect list, but they soon lost one after complaining about the very same team. So as of now, their neutral on me. I hope they turn into a cool team that I will like, because if they don't, then I'll have more teams that I hate than teams that I like.

Well, I still like them despite that ugly taxi incident--I still like these two better than those bland beauty queens and their even blander boyfriends. I hope the twins and Chip & Kim patch things up in the next episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I still am trying to figure out why they thought Chip was just the biggest jerk of all times.

They both got to the cab at the same time, although one of the girls did seem to get in the door on her side quicker. But I saw nothing wrong with it.

Maybe it was the heat of the moment. They seem to get as annoyed with each other as they do with the other teams. I almost fell off my chair laughing when one of the twins said directly to the camera 'She wanted to do this' about the dog walking mission.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread