+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

FORT Fogey
    Well, they remind me of Derek and Drew(identical twins) and Tian and Jaree. I liked both of the teams, so we'll see what I think of these girls.

But you guys are right, I think they'll see some of the gross things they have to do and go,"Oh ewwwwwwwwww" and take forever at it. It could be their downfall.

But who would've guessed Tian would've been so tough last season? Maybe these girls are like her.

I'm not liking them already because of the bathroom comment; I can't stand folks who are constantly freaking out about stuff like this!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Top 5 material, and looks like they will fight with the contestants a lot.

I'm kind of reminded of Sweet Valley High. Am I the only dork who read tons of those books as a pre-teen?

I currently live in Eugene, OR, and since I've never met these two, I don't need to route for them just because they live where I live.

About the possible Tian & Jaree thing: don't twins act differently together than other types of siblings? Aren't they more likely to get along and act in harmonious ways? Or is that just unfounded rumor?

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Shayla...the debate among psychologists is still out as to what sort of bonds twins make and how there relationships differ from other siblings but there is some evidence that they are closer than many brothers and sisters would be...Since they have a closer gene pool twins are the subject of so many more studies than us genetic peons that aren't twins....

I read them too, Shayla

wanting the opportunity to travel for free
    I liked this comment Gave them a high popularity rating on the official site too. But I can see that they have the potential to be annoying
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I give them good odds of finishing in the top 11.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    I'm kind of reminded of Sweet Valley High. Am I the only dork who read tons of those books as a pre-teen?
    I read them, watched the show on Saturday Morning, and had the board game I still have all of that stuff packed away in my mother's attic.

These two defiantly seem tough, and I get more of a Tian vibe than I do Jaree. Tian did all the hard stuff, while she dragged Jaree around, but I don't think anything will get in the way of these two, including gross food or dirty bathrooms (my mother always said holding it was good for your bladder, anyway )

There was a TV show and a board game?!?!? Must've been after my time. I didn't know those books got so popular.

I'm betting this team doesn't go very far at all. The last comment in their "before the race" interview reads "Kami isn't the best driver or navigator". I'm sorry, but in your team you need to have one person who can drive and one person who can navigate. If Kami can't do either, I think they are going to be in a lot of trouble. Personally, I'm wondering if Karli is any better at either of these tasks.

+ Reply to Thread